Trying this a second time...

RachaelStJ

I'm back at Whole30 a second time! I completed one in the beginning of 2014, and felt amazing, but soon went back to my old ways. Aside from gaining back all the weight I lost and more, I have had little motivation to do anything besides work and school, let alone work out. I'm sluggish and hardly sleep at night, probably from the caffeine drinks I was chugging to keep my eyes open at work and during night classes. I am hoping that this time around I change my lifestyle. I of course want my old body back, but more than anything I want to get my energy back and live life. I've been fighting depression for a few years, and I'm hoping that completing and sticking to a Whole30 gives me back the fight to overcome my depression.

Started my Whole30 yesterday, 2 November, and plan on doing this through New Years.

Looking forward to this!

Great Job!  Committing to your health is so important and knowing weight loss and a body that feels better will follow help to motivate!  Did you do the reintroduction last time, or just go back to "normal eating" right after the whole 30.  I made it to day 22 this summer and then ate something off plan.  I intended to just start over right after my mistake but didn't until now.  I am excited for the reintroduction and the learning that comes with it! 

Archived