still no raw veggies day 23

I posted a while back and determined that my digestive problems were related to eating too many raw veggies.  That was around day 10/11.  I have been raw veggie free since then and tried a little salad on day 19 and then a little again today, day 23.  Both have resulted in discomfort, belching and issues with the lower GI track. 

I know some had said that I might need an enzyme or probiotic?  How long do I wait to see if this will fix itself.  I'm pretty tired of cooked veggies.  How do I know where to find the right thing enzyme or probiotic?  Is there anything else I can do to try and fix this without those? 

Thanks for the help!

Why not wait the full 30 days to see how your digestive system adjusts? My husband had this problem when he did the Whole30 - bloating, gas and GI issues after raw veggies. We simply cooked everything, made sure to chew our food thoroughly and slow down while eating, and avoided drinking a lot of liquids during/before/after meals. His system adjusted and by the end of the month he was feeling fine and started to incorporate raw veggies, starting with leafy greens and peeled veg. 

Archived