Here we go! Day 1!

Mykelogan

Thanks for the positive feedback all!! And yes, Laura, I say go ahead and have that car stolen. It was truly a life changer for me. Even if it took my head a while to catch up!!

After today, only 2 days left in my first Whole 30!!! I cannot believe it. Today my sister told me it looks like I am shrinking. lol. Guess we will see when I weigh myself for the first time in a month on Wednesday! haha

But really, even if I did not lose a pound this month, the change in how I feel overall is more than worth it.

Congratulations on your success with the Whole30. Can't wait to see what the next days, months, and years of clean eating bring to your life!

Thanks, Jeanye! Neither can I!

And just like that, today is the last day of my first Whole30!!! Where has the time gone. Tomorrow I will be weighing in and taking all my measurements. This will definitely be my first stop to report in!! :-)

Mike

I am working on a bigger blog post that I will link in here later about my overall experience on my first Whole 30 but wanted to check in quick to share some of the solid numbers. In the past 30 days I have cut 12 inches from my body including almost 3 inches from my waist. I was pretty scared to get on the scale to be honest as I feel like I have been eating so well and definitely eating when hungry for the past month. I was pretty sure that my loss would be minimal if at all, and I was ready to accept that as a trade off for how I feel now. I figured I could do some tweaking for loss from here on in. Well, I stepped on the scale this morning and was down 17lbs!! Very happy with that result.

Time to take the next steps in this ongoing journey but I will still be here!

Thanks for following along here all!

Mike

Congratulations Mike!!! That is so impressive. So will you stick with W30? Thinking of incorporating other food items? I just hit my 1/2 way point so I am eager to see my results but still contemplating what the post-W30 will look like for me. Way to go!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived