Day 1 today (11/13) and looking for some team mates!

KLRochester

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow are you guys still here? Sorry I've been gone a while. What is every one up to.

Today is my birthday I got "fruitcake". Rings of pineapple garnished with berries. It was quite nice.

It's kind of fun. I can see that I am going to make it. I am going to reintroduce, soy, then red wine, then plain yogurt, then rice/corn, then gluten contains bread. That's the plan any way.

A

I've made it 4 weeks!!! The "28 days is as good as 30,right?" Thoughts have definitely been going strong, but I am going to stick with it!! Sun is day 31 and we have decided to keep it like it has been these last few Sundays...meal planning, shopping, prepping and whole 30 meals..plus wine!

We started doing the whole 30 bc my husband got concerning blood results back ab his thyroid. They wanted to put him on medicine but gave him whole30 as an alternative to see if it helped. He went in today for his blood draw, so we are anxious to get the results back and see if it helped. He got to weigh at the Dr's office!!!!! I'm so jealous. 2 more days.

A lot of people have dropped off this thread....are only Katrina, zimmerak and me left??

The Dr's office grilled my husband on our experience. I guess they have recommended whole30 to several other patients but we're the only ones who have finished! Even one of the Dr's tried but she didn't finish. She is starting again in January. Just a reminder of how proud we should all be!

Side question....anyone's stomach been acting up these last few days? Mine has been :( I don't think I'm eating any differently....if anything probably just less food. We've been really busy and my appetite hasn't been very active.

Hey everyone!! I don't know why but for some reason I stopped getting emails about replies to this thread so I've been really out of touch. Hey guess what?! IT'S OVER AND WE DID IT!! How did it go for everyone? :) I'm so proud of what I accomplished and I look pretty darn good. Weighed myself today and I'm 13 lbs lighter than I was 31 days ago. That's such an insane transformation for me. This is the beginning of a whole new life.

How did we all do?!?!

Archived