Whole30 in France

GBR

Day 17 - 18 :  it is now a routine. Sleep, digestion are good. I have no craving. My skin and hair are not wonderfull , so i hope this will change. My energy is better : i am not exhausted anymore at the end of the day. But does not mean I have a lot of energy. 

My meal are very simple as the picture shows : salad, olive oils, spices + maquerel and steamed vegetables with spices and coco nut oil.

it takes 10 min to prepare ! When i read that whole 30 is a lot of cooking and meal plan I do not really get it ? Of course this kind of meal is not attractive at the beginning of the programm. The only things we want is bread and sweets. But after a while, simple things are very attractives ! 

C6DBEACE-2E84-44FF-A0ED-72D46B6F48A5.jpeg

Day 19 went well 

it was sunday so i had 3 meals (i only eat 2 when i work) and one of them is on the picture : tomatoes, cucumber, olive, half avocadoes, spices, garlic and 2 tbsp of olive oil + chicken, 2 tbsp of coco nut oil, spices, onions 

I experiment full satiety which is incredible . And each meal does not have to be amazing: i like it simple and fast. What a freedoom! After the W30 i would lové to be the same and to have just exception when i am out with friends. But will i feel the dragon? We are not there yet... 

I have started workout again! Last year i have tried swimming on the week end but i finally stopped Because too tired and too many things to do. I have 2 kids and a very busy job. The only workout i have been doing is walking to go to work and to come back = 45 min each day. But today i have started again the 7 min daily workout i was doing before (do not laught) - it was very efficient when i did it few years ago. We will see! 

64A26CFF-0FA2-4956-93B8-17D3BB68DC56.jpeg

Day 20

B: 3 eggs, cucumber, 10 macadamia nuts, 2 tbs of gold of pleasure oil, 1 Tsp chia seeds, coco nut milk, 1 Tsp almond puree

D : eggplant, red pepper, mackerel, 3 tbsp coconut oil,1 Tsp almond puree, 1/4 cup coconut flakes

Long day, I did a lot. Forget my keys at work, had to go back to get them, walked more than 2 hours in total today... I am tired and ready to bed

Day 21:

B: 3 eggs, cucumber, 10 macadamia nuts, 3 tbs of gold of pleasure oil, 1 Tbs chia seeds, coco nut milk, 1 Tsp almond puree

D : salad, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, 3 tbs olive oil, sardines, 1/4 cup coconut flakes

Good day, good mood. A bit tired. Went to bed early.

Day 22:

B: 3 eggs, cucumber, 10 pecans, 3 tbs of gold of pleasure oil, 1 Tbs chia seeds, coco nut milk, 1 Tsp almond puree

L : alfalfa sprout (2 cups) (I understand it it complaint?), 3 Tbs of olive oil, strawberry (1 cup) 

D : green beens (3 cups), 4 Tbs of olive oils, garlic, 2 Tsp almond puree, 10 macadamia nuts

Good day and good energy... until 7 p.m. I walked very slowly on my way back to work, and went to bed early again.

Still doing my 7 minutes of workout first thing in the morning. It is been 5 days now. Yeah !

Day 23:

B: 3 eggs, cucumbers, 10 macadamia nuts, 3 tbs of gold of pleasure oil, 1 Tbs chia seeds, coco nut milk, 1 Tsp almond puree

L : went out and had a salad : green salad, beetroot, tomates, gambas, olive oil

D : alfallfa sprout (4 cups), olive oil (4 Tbsp), 10 pecans, olives

Very good energy all day long. Very good mood. Good digestion. Good sleep. It seems that my hair are better (less dandruff, and more shiny)

I really enjoy eating this food and I have no temptation to eat what is not compliant.

Day 24

busy day -

breakfast = same as yesterday

lunch = 10 min break between 2 meetings. I had Sprout brocoli with Olive oil and macadamia buts.

very stressed Because i almost missed my train. Usually i would offer muself a treat as a reward of a busy day - i had me with me some chocolate (100% - no sugar or anything else) and enjoy so much one piece. Very Healthy and no need for more.

dinner : was invited. Skipped the wine, the zuchini cake, the bread and the cheese. But was very happy with my salad (tomatoes, oignons, letuce), 1 avocadoes, pork and melon. 

Day 25,26,27 

I am not at home. I am with family and friends. It is not easy, i would like to eat more but not always find what i want. At least i manage not to eat anything not compliant. I think some friends thought i was crazy the other night but that is ok. I know what i am doing and Why i am doing it.

i feel good ! 3 more days to go !

Day 28

Almost there ! 

I am off this week, on vacation. Terrible headache yesterday evening and today. I was very tired, took 2 naps in the afternoon. I do not know the reason. I did not eat anything not compliant. Too much sun? 

It’s been 10 days since i have started my 7 min daily workout. I enjoy it ! 

My hair looks good.

i am thinking of what will be my strategy for reintroduction after this. I think i will start with the wine! 

Day 29 

it was hard today. I was tired all day for no reason. I am sleeping well and a lot, i am eating compliant and a lot, i am on vacation. It is frustrating not to be able to identify the root causes. Also i would like to start reintroduction feeling well. Otherwise, how can i know if is related to reintroduction or not? 

Day 30 : i am done! 

The benefit if this month is obvious. Here are the main ones:

- no more craving. I have no interest for junk food, dessert. This is freedom

- i feel like i am beautiful. I do not know if it is real or just in my head? Anyway, this is very nice to experiment. For sure i have less fat (i have not weighted myself yet- i am not at home right now) and my skin is better 

- my digestion is just perfect. 

- my sleep is also improved. I am on vacation this week. Get up everyday at 7 because I wanted. No alarm clock. 

I will now open a new log on the reintroduction forum! I know the real challenge comes now. I do not want to go back to my previous eating...

Archived