Melissa Hartwig

Profile Image Issues

Last night, we moved the forum to a new, more robust server. I know some of your profile photos aren't coming up. We're going to tackle correcting that this weekend, but in the meantime if you want to re-upload them, they should definitely stick.

Sorry for the trouble,

Melissa

Last night, we moved the forum to a new, more robust server. I know some of your profile photos aren't coming up. We're going to tackle correcting that this weekend, but in the meantime if you want to re-upload them, they should definitely stick.

Still no luck with uploading a photo. I get an error message, "Failed to set new photo."

Hi, I just started my Whole30 and joined the forum.  My photo loaded ok, but on my first post I noticed that below my photo it says 1 post, 0 warning points.  I didn't notice this "0 warning points" on anyone else's posts....sounds ominous ;-)  What does this mean and should it be corrected?  Thanks.... excited about the Whole30 program....

Hi, I just started my Whole30 and joined the forum.  My photo loaded ok, but on my first post I noticed that below my photo it says 1 post, 0 warning points.  I didn't notice this "0 warning points" on anyone else's posts....sounds ominous ;-)  What does this mean and should it be corrected?  Thanks.... excited about the Whole30 program....

Hi Steven,

The forum has a warning system/points capability but we don't use it.  You can just ignore this, everyone sees it on their own profile but everyone is "0".  :)

Hi StevenJ.  I have the warning under my profile and wondered the same thing.  Glad to know it's nothing personal in that i posted/did something wrong and I would be kicked-off if I did it again.  The funny thing about it was, nobody told me what I did?  So I just ignored it.

Is this still an issue? I have selected the facebook option but my profile pic hasn't loaded and when I try and upload a photo I get an error message. I have resized photos and attempted in two browsers and still get the same error.

1 hour ago, Bck2B6 said:

Is this still an issue? I have selected the facebook option but my profile pic hasn't loaded and when I try and upload a photo I get an error message. I have resized photos and attempted in two browsers and still get the same error.

I think it's a new and different version of this issue, but it has been reported to the people in charge of such things, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon. You're not the only one experiencing it.

1 hour ago, Bck2B6 said:

I'm receiving the same error message for well over a week now. I've tried everything, too.

We know, and it's been reported to the people who can fix such things. No word that I know of as far as when to expect a fix.  If I hear that it has been fixed, I'll try to remember to come back here and post so you all know.

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance.

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance.

It's been double posting and not loading pics since Sept 12th.  I contacted back then, too. It's double posting messages/posts with more frequency in the last two days. 

3 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

I didn't post that ^^ twice, it just does. 

orry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX1062

We know. Lots of people's posts are doubling, tripling, quadrupling... The people in charge of these things have been informed. Haven't heard when we can expect a fix yet, hopefully it'll be soon.

2 hours ago, ShannonM816 said:

We know. Lots of people's posts are doubling, tripling, quadrupling... The people in charge of these things have been informed. Haven't heard when we can expect a fix yet, hopefully it'll be soon.

While we're at, I've noticed since Sept 12 that the notices or alerts for following other's logs or threads are not showing up either.  Only the likes are.  So it's avatars or profile pics, double and fourple posting and notices for topics you follow.  Alrighty then, thanks for the update.