Week 2.. All is well!

Hubbard24

Boy time flies! Week one was very good for me. I was able to stick to the food plan easily. I think I could have drank more water. But all in all, it was easy. No hunger between meals, and no cravings. Maybe a wee bit of withdrawal one day. But that was it Loving coconut oil in my coffee and tea. Good way to be sure I'm getting fats in. Havent weighed since before I started. Hope to put it off for 6 months. Going to use non scale victories to keep me strong.

I'm sleeping better

Hot flashes have almost disappeared. Went off HRT last week

Feeling change in my body

Cravings are gone

Hunger between meals is gone

I got this!

Onward and downward you rotten cholesterol!!

Day 9. Just finishing up my sausage patty, fresh spinach,carrot sticks, and cup of coffee with coconut oil for my breakfast. I feel so good. My sleep is getting better. I think I just need to get off my devices right after supper. I can crochet or color, or read instead. If I can give up grains and sugar and dairy, I'm sure I can give up my devices. Starting tonight! AND...DRINK THAT WATER!!

Day 10. I'm still feeling great. No hunger between meals. No cravings. And..I can feel a change. A good change. My pants are a wee bit looser! I'm walking 45 min daily on the treadmill now, which I'm sure is helping. Feels so good to sweat it off. I feel like I can do this whole30 for a long time. Hopefully 6 months, til I see my Dr. for that cholesterol check. Hoping its way down.

Onward and downward you rotten cholesterol.

Day 11. Still going strong. I think my muffin top isn't as big today. Didn't seem to hang over my jeans as badly. I slept pretty good last night. Still no hot flashes. . I can't believe how satisfied I am between meals. I'm sure it's the coconut oil in my coffee that's doing the trick. Still not getting enough water in, but working at it. And bowels aren't moving too much. Hopefully that straightens itself out. It isn't bothering me, and I'm not uncomfortable, but just seems like with stuff going in, stuff should come out. I'm not eating much fruit so I'm having 4 prunes a day to hopefully help things move along. I'm going to do some Christmas baking today, but I'm good with that. I have no desire to even taste any sweets. I've got this.

Day 12. All is good. Still no cravings or hunger between meals. Had a pretty good sleep last night. Could only go half an hour on treadmill today. My heal got sore and I didn't want to over do it. Feeling positive.

Onward and downward you rotten cholesterol.

Day 13. This is so good. still no cravings or hunger between meals. I like it. I can't believe how a healthy change has stopped that dead in its tracks. A change I thought I could never do, as my carb addiction was relentless. I don't even want to mention what a "normal" day was for me before the whole30. And now "normal" is 3 satisfying meals a day, with no thought to snacking. I can't believe it! And no desire for those addicting foods. Add in my great walks on the treadmill, and I feel like finally I'm getting it together for my health. There are definite physical changes going on that I can see already and it's only Day 13! I am so excited to see how I'll feel on Day 30. And when I go back to my Dr. in May, I know everything will be better. I've got this!

Day 14. Still going strong. Staying satisfied between meals. Wasn't even hungry when I got up this morning, but did have a proper breakfast. I was awake a couple times last night but not for long. Got Christmas baking started without a taste of anything. I don't think I ever want to eat bread, or baked goods, or candy or sugary stuff or dairy again. Hoping this feeling lasts. Feeling good!

Archived