Never been so well!

lucatimmy

Well, I am on day 22 . Never felt better in the last 20 years. Maybe I have lost 2 size. Wake up in the mornig with a lot of energy, feel great all day long. I have a long story of notworking diet. I am a chef and gained something like 100 lb in the last 20 years. Oh, I have also lost more than the double of that, but never switched that switch in my mind that change everything. I have lost my binge habit, completely. I mean, I am loosing some other binge behaviour that disrupted my whole life, and this thanks to you. Perfect diet for me. No Cravings of any kind, never hungry, great energy and I had changed my relationship with food.  And that's forever from now. I knew that there was something wrong with refined carbo, also with milk and cheese. I was able to eat some 10 oz of cheese in a single binge session. I really does not feel anymore the necessity to do it. Now when I eat it' real appetite and not craving and my stomach tell me stop way before I had emptied my dish. You have no idea what this mean to me... Something I hade nevere accomplished in more than 45 years of very complicated relationship with food. So Thanks!!!! I am making a lot of advertising to your program all'over the world between my friends and relatives. Nad I was able not to cheat a single time. Well mayby I have  tested the cooking grade of a risotto or pasta or omeophatic doses of crumble of my bread butreally not relevant. I mean can two rigatoni and 0.1 oz of risotto make any difference? In any case I am so happy: the worl is my oyster. And I am going to keep that scheme of diet forever. I really need only to reintroduce some legumes carefully because I want to low down a bit the meat, but this scheme, I am sure,will bring back to my 180 lb naturally in less that one year from now. Thanks, Thanks and Thanks again! 

Glad you are finding that you are changing your relationship with food and have lost the urge to binge.

Nad I was able not to cheat a single time. Well mayby I have  tested the cooking grade of a risotto or pasta or omeophatic doses of crumble of my bread butreally not relevant. I mean can two rigatoni and 0.1 oz of risotto make any difference? 

A bit of tough love: yes, this amount of off-plan food can make a difference.  The idea is to 100% eliminate gluten and other off plan ingredients for 30 consecutive days.

I understand that you're a chef.  Some professional chefs who have done Whole30's  in the past have either had their colleagues taste test off-plan food for them, or taste it and spit it out.

Too bad. I did, but don't seems to have affected anything. Dose make the poison.  In most of the case I spit out. The result that I am having is in any case good, very good . I'll keep going on like I am doing for more than 30 days. I fit in it pretty well don't need to come back. Maybe in the future I'll have a day or two of splurge during the month. Like having a pizza, drink some wine. Once in a while.

Archived