From California, US

yougoangel@yahoo.com

Hi yougoangel and topsygal,

I'm in CA, too! I'm getting ready to start my first Whole30 on the 6th. I feel like we are pretty lucky to be doing this in CA -- beautiful, fresh produce! I'm in the Los Angeles area, and I'm even finding some Paleo-friendly restaurants (which will make dining out a little bit easier). Sounds like you are doing great, topsygal! Keep up the good work! I'm most nervous about days 3-10 (which is kind of a while)!

Hi MeseumGirl,

Thanks. I did not know there are paleo-friendly restaurants in LA? that is very nice and will make eating out easy, although I do not eat out often, once in every 4-6 months or so. I am on day four and I have not had any craving or fatigue like my first 3 days, I hope I don't jinx myself :lol:. I knew the first week will be hard from past diet experiences and reading what to expect timeline but this time is proving to play out better.

Hello! Forum virgin here :) I'm in LA and on day 2 of my whole30 and really excited about this new journey. I don't have much of a physical support group here in LA so I'm wondering if anyone in the area is interested in weekly support meet ups at paleo friendly restaurants, or to host potluck nights and share war stories, tips, and tricks. Would love to find a buddy or two or three to share my journey and experience with :)

Archived