1/3/16 First VegWhole30

Dee Zuko

I like the idea of writing a log on here, to help hold yourself accountable.. I'm starting on Sunday 1/3/16, as I know that Friday I will not be ready (post-NYE celebration) and Saturday I have to clean out my kitchen of the bad and shop and restock for the new. I already eat quite clean and have for about 8 months now, but I have recently fallen off the wagon with a lot of drinking and following processed carbs. I want to restart and reset my body for success this year. Stronger workouts, better diet, more sleep, less alcohol. I want to be the healthiest me I can be. So here's to posting daily and keeping the commitment. Black coffee cheers!

Day 1 complete:

Breakfast: (very late) two small sweet potatoes, two hard boiled eggs with a dash of salt, one banana, coffee with some cinnamon and Japanese pear extract tea (that I try to have every morning. It's nearly out now though, so wont be continuing very long.)

Lunch: Maybe 6 strawberries and a half cup of blueberries. And some coconut water.

Dinner: egg scramble with two eggs, bell peppers, onions, kale, mushrooms all wrapped in lettuce wraps. Topped with avocado and tapatio. 

Also made myself almond butter (licked the spoon but it was just after working out so I allowed it) and made myself a breakfast smoothie for tomorrow and drank what I couldn't fit in my jar (maybe about 1/4 cup? if that) I make a breakfast smoothie every weekday and will continue to do that during my whole30.

Alright! 29 days to go!

Soozer, thanks for replying! It makes me feel kind of good to know someone is reading my log. I know smoothies are discouraged, but I personally don't agree with everything they say for the Whole30. I was trying to follow a more high carb low fat diet until I fell off the wagon, and I believe that fruit is good and healthy for you in abundance. I know that goes against the Whole30, but it's not something I'm willing to give up at this point. Also, I'm a vegetarian so a lot of may calories come from fruit as well. So for now, I'm going to stick with my green smoothies in the morning. I did make some egg muffins tonight though, even though my oven sucks and they came out ugly. Still taste alright :)

So, Day 2:

Breakfast: 

Green smoothie (1 small banana, couple strawberries, handful of blueberries, 1 tbs almond butter, 1 tbs flaxmeal, small stick of celery, a handful of lettuce leaves, coconut water, and a little bit of coconut milk)

1 small hardboiled egg

Coffee with 1 tbs coconut milk and spattering of cinnamon

Lunch:

2 small baked sweet potatoes

1 small hardboiled egg

1 large apple 

2 tbs almond butter

1 small banana

Pre-workout snack

1 matcha tea with 1 tbs coconut milk and spattering of cinnamon

1 egg muffin (bell pepper, onion, mushroom, kale)

Dinner:

Nomnom's Ethiopian spiced stew (cabbage, potato, carrot with spices) 2 bowls

1 egg muffin (same as above)

Dessert:

One date. Because it was going in my smoothie for tomorrow but wouldn't blend so I ate it.

Reflection:

I'm not sure how this day looks, or how it's meant to look. To me it seems like I ate a ton, now that it's written down. I have been much better about snacking, as normally I snack on some fruit whenever I feel hungry, which is every few hours, including when I get home from work, before working out and before dinner. Usually my weekday schedule goes something like smoothie before 9:30, lunch around 12, 12:30, small snack before I finish work, snack around 5, 5:30, workout, then prep and dinner around 9. So I'm trying to rearrange my eating to follow the Whole30 schedule and I'm not quite mentally there yet. Today I had dinner on the table by 7:45 which is enormous for me! I'm also trying to adjust to not eating rice everyday, as I live in Korea and rice has become a staple in my diet over the last year. So my lunch is trying to adapt and seem filling to my eyes and mind because I'm not eating like I normally do. I already have tomorrow's breakfast smoothie ready and lunch in the bag. Hopefully tomorrow will be as easy as today. And hopefully I'm doing this whole thing right. Or mostly right, with the acception of the smoothie. XX

Ahhh gotcha. Had a huge craving for a smoothie yesterday myself. Love me a berry / green smoothie just about any old time. I'm feeling pretty good at the end of day 3. A bit tired but I was up dang early today. Ate a medium amount so it's not that a low caloric intake is taking its toll. Oh well a nice relaxing night in bed watching a movie will do the trick. Good luck with the rest of your W30! You GOT this!

I feel you on being tired. I couldn't get my mind to stop last night. I only have one meal left of day three, which will be with friends. They know the deal though, so EITHER I'm getting cauliflower rice stir fry, if she's successful, OR egg muffins haha. Either way I'll be pleased. I personally think my calorie intake must be too high but I know I'm still adjusting. I'm hoping by next week I'll feel normal eating how I'm eating and wont feel like I need to eat so much to try to make it to the 4-5 hour mark. Like I said, I'm a grazer so making it that far is tough for me sometimes. So now I'm pigging out trying to eat enough to last. Oh well, all a learning process. Thank you for checking in on me :) 

So far Day 3

Breakfast

Green smoothie (1 small banana, 3-4 strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1tbs almond butter, 1 tbs flaxmeal, bit of coconut milk, mostly coconut water, stalk of celery and 3 kale leaves)

1 small hardboiled egg

Lunch

1 small hardboiled egg

1 small banana

1 tbs almond butter

1/2 cup blueberries

5 strawberries

1 Med sweet potato

Dinner

Will update

My computer is currently broken so I will update when I can. 

Day 3 cont'd

Dinner:

Cauliflower rice veggie stir fry with two fried eggs

I definitely don't think it was enough for me, but my host ran out of food -_-. I went home and drank a rooibos tea to try to fill my stomach so I wouldn't snack on anything like I am prone to do before bed. 

Day 4: 01/06/16

Breakfast: 8:45

Tried something new today and had two egg muffins for breakfast. Although I would say they're more like egg disks because they're so thin. 

1 small banana

Lunch: 12:15

1 banana and almond butter

8-10 smallish strawberries

1 jar spiced Ethiopean stew (cabbage, potato, carrot

1 small hard boiled egg

about an hour later had two small cuties. People were passing around rice cakes and there was one next to me so I ate cuties instead.

Snack: 3:55

Have been feeling tired with little energy so decided that I would have another small banana and finish off my little tupperware of almond butter. Not sure if I'm going to make it to working out today. Didn't yesterday. Contemplating just sleeping through till the weekend and letting my body adjust without working out. But I'm probably thinking that because I've felt so weak in my workouts lately. I don't think it's only the change in diet. I think it came from eating so badly and drinking so often before the diet change, then losing the habit, and now I don't want to anymore. Need to start back in with baby steps. 

Note: It's 4:06 pm and so far I've drunk at least 5 jars of water. No idea how many ounces that is but I'm thinking over 2 liters.  Will update for dinner.

Continuing day 4, 01-06-16

Pre-workout: 6ish?

Matcha green tea with 1 tbs of coconut milk and cinnamon

7:00 Workout was a light 30 min yoga session. Needed the relaxing poses but none of the power aspect. I'm too tired these days

Dinner: 8:15

1.5 bowls ratatouille topped with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast

A little more than half a can of tuna (salad)

Homemade mayo

Celery

Olives (ate one olive while I was cutting them)

Several leaves of romaine and another basic lettuce (made lettuce wraps)

1 bite of roasted beet (testing it was still good)

Dessert:

3 gulps of tomorrow's green smoothie (I don't believe in waste and it was just slightly too much for the jar)

Alright Day 5! 01/07/16

Green smoothie (1 kiwi, 1/2 banana, strawberries, blueberries, 3 leaves beet greens, 1 stalk celery, 1 tbs coconut milk, 1 tbs flaxmeal, dash cinnamon, water)

1 small hardboiled egg

3 almonds, 2 pecans

Ethiopian stew (cabbage, potatoes, carrots) 

1/2 cup blueberries

1 cutie

2 egg disks with tapatio

7 almonds, 5 pecans

Pre-workout: 5:00

1 banana

1 tbs almond butter

sprinkle shredded coconut

Post-workout: 6:45

1 small sweet potato

Dinner: 7:15

1 big bowl ratatouille

1 fried egg

1 americano (Spanish lesson coffee date) 8:30

Day 6: 01/08/16

3 egg disks

1/2 banana

Snack: 11:00

1 cutie

10 almonds

10 pecans

1/3 can tuna salad

couple leaves lettuce

1 large asian pear

1 large banana

1 tbs almond butter

shredded coconut

After work:

I was waiting on someone and it was freezing so I had matcha green tea with 1 tbs of coconut cream and some cinnamon. 4:20

Then I was out running errands forever and ever so I had 1 banana so I wouldn't get too hungry 6:30

Then, while I was preparing dinner I ate 2 olives 9:00

Dinner: 9:15

Kitchen sink Broccoli scramble:

1 head of broccoli plus stem

1/4 large onion

few slices bell pepper

few slices zucchini

2 eggs scrambled with a bit of coconut cream, garlic, salt and pepper

seasoned with chili flakes, nutritional yeast, and tapatio

Tried making them lettuce wraps but decided against it after about 5 leaves.

All in all I feel like I ate a ton today. I'm used to eating a lot more fruit and a lot less eggs, but I'm trying to replace some of my fruit for eggs so I don't miss out on protein. I feel alright. I haven't felt so bloated after eating lately so I'm hoping that keeps up. Now I just need to learn how to get through 4-5 hours between eating and stopping when I'm full rather that when the skillet is empty. Also, between lunch and dinner will almost always be more that 4-5 hours because I don't get home until 4-5 hour after lunch, then I have other things to do, like work out, that come before dinner. So I also have to learn how to pre and post work out snack that fits in with the Whole30 scheme. I'm still working it all out. And I still have no idea if I'm doing it right. But I'm trying

Whoop whoop Day 7!! 01/09/16

Breakfast: 1:15 (weekend. Got up around...12?)

Coconut n'oatmeal

http://empoweredsustenance.com/paleo-oatmeal/

I did both one egg and half a banana inside the porridge

Topped with:

1/2 banana

1 kiwi

5 strawberries

heaping handful blueberries

8 pecans

cinnamon

nutmeg

Lunch/pre-workout: 5:30

1 egg disk

5 olives

5 strawberries

Post-workout: 7:15

Small sweet potato

Dinner: 9:15

7 strawberries

8 almonds

4 pecans

Heaping serving veggie filled spanish tortilla

(potato, zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, eggs)

Topped with Cholula

It was a nice relaxed day today. Did some recipe hunting and have some plans for the week. Will need to go shopping sometime tomorrow and/or Monday. Next week is sure to be a tough one as I'm hosting a winter camp at school and many of the cooking activities include chocolate. So I've made myself a raw chocolate persimmon pudding with apples and bananas (and 100% cacao and dates and mesquite powder) to contend with the cravings. That and I have a ton of strawberries that need to be eaten. So I will be eating those next week.

The only downside today was that I felt a bit lightheaded before dinner although I wasn't even feeling hungry yet. Maybe because my lunch was so small? 

Really wishing I had an avocado with dinner....

Day 8: 01/10/16

I'm not sure how I feel about today, eating-wise. I woke up earlier than normal without an alarm, at 10:30, and was up and out of bed by 11. Normally, on the weekends, there's nothing I want to get out of bed for. But today, I felt like it was going to be a good day. And I didn't feel as groggy as I normally do, so that was good. But being that my schedule is so different on the weekends, I decided I would try to skip having a proper lunch. But doing that made me hungry later so I ended up having a couple snacks before dinner. But breakfast and dinner were both quite hardy. I'm still worried I'm eating waaaay out of my calorie range and will end up gaining weight with this program, but I promised myself I wouldn't count calories or weigh myself so we'll just see where we are in 22 more days...

Breakfast: 11:30

Sweet and Savory Blueberry tortilla

http://stupideasypaleo.com/2013/06/20/sweet-and-savory-blueberry-tortilla/

Black coffee

Work-out: 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsy1okZatz4&index=26&list=PLhzmO43Z8pT_0YgfthN19E_eKjB-c6aJ1

Note: looking back I realized that I rarely even looked at the video. I've been following these videos for so long that I can follow the moves just by listening to her.

Post-workout/lunch: 2:30

1 small yam

4 pecans

6 strawberries

Snack 1: 4:00ish

1 small hardboiled egg

handful of strawberries

Snack 2: 5:25

1 large banana

1 tbs almond butter

handful shredded coconut

Note: Definitely should have just had a proper sized lunch....

Dinner: 7:45

1 bowl thai carrot soup 

http://www.thewholesmiths.com/2014/09/23/thai-carrot-soup/?utm_source=Wholesome&utm_campaign=e68c1c004a-Wholesome_32_1_1_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c2c05c4139-e68c1c004a-311712421

1/2 red bell pepper

2/3 bunch enoki mushrooms

1 head roasted broccoli

Note again: it's currently going on 1.5-2 hours after dinner and I'm still very very full. Slightly uncomfortably full. But I'm in that point on the timeline where my body is supposed to be uncomfortable I guess. I'm committed. I want to see how I feel and how I look on the other side. Fingers crossed that it's better than where I was...

Day 9: 01/11/16

I ate too much haha. But that was dinner. I also managed to happily eat the lunch I prepared while my boss treated everyone to jajjangmyeon, which is one of my favorite foods. 

Breakfast: 8:30

Green smoothie (2 Kiwis, one banana, 1.5 tbs coconut cream, 1/2 cup blueberries, 4 beet leaves, chia seeds, water)

1 small hardboiled egg

Large coffee with 1 tbs coconut cream and some cinnamon

Snack: with students 10:45

1 mandarine orange

Lunch: ate a bit early, even though I wasn't hungry, so that I could eat with my coworkers and boss 12:00

1 bowl Ethiopian stew'

1 egg disk

1 small hardboiled egg

1 banana

cholula

and a bit later 10 almonds and 5 pecans

Snack: 5:15

2 strawberries

Pre-workout: 

1 mug of coffee

1 tbs raw cacao powder

1.5 tbs coconut cream

Workout : 6:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1750&v=DfI5ckc559g

30 minutes

Dinner: 8:00

2 medium baked sweet potatoes

2 fried eggs

spinach

mushrooms

cholula

7 strawberries

I'm so so full. I really could have only eaten one of those sweet potatoes but they were so good and I didn't think it would really work reheated...I know. It's an excuse. My main problem has never really been that I eat unhealthily, but that I can't stop. If there's still something delicious on my plate, I'm going to eat it. So that's really what I need to work on. Accepting when I'm full and not pushing it.

Also, have not been sleeping well lately. Last night was a joke. Barely slept at all, my  mind was so active. Woke up a bunch. I'm not sure why I can't shut my mind off. I stop eating a couple hours before bed, I try to calm my thoughts, but nothing. It's almost like dreaming while I'm still partially awake...which stops me from falling asleep. 

Tomorrow will be the first day making chocolates with the class. Will be bringing my chocolate persimmon pudding for lunch to compensate, along with some leftover veggie frittata. And some nuts for fat I guess. 

Ok, stopped posting but kept track of what I was eating! So here goes. 

Day 10: 1/12/16

Breakie: 8:30am

1 jar kiwi banana strawberry green smoothie

1 small hardboiled egg

1 large coffee with 1.5 tbs coconut cream and cinnamon

Snack: 11:55am

Mandarine orange

Lunch: 12:00pm

1/4 veggie spanish tortilla (omelet. So approximately 2 egg with veggies and potatoes)

1 serving chocolate persimmon pudding (maybe half a cup including cut up apples and bananas)

1 banana

8 strawberries

Pre-workout: 17:10

1 date

5 pecans

7 almonds

1 tea with a spoonful of coconut cream

Workout : 18:00

Don't remember which one but at least a 30 min power yoga routine

Dinner: 19:30

1 large zucchini (zoodles)

sauteed in olive oil lemon garlic 

with sauteed cherry tomatoes

sprinkled with nutritional yeast

1 big bowl salad with the same dressing

1/3 cup steamed carrots

1/3 cup steamed broccoli

couple grapes

1 cutie

couple spoonfuls pomegranate seeds

2 cucumber slices

So....a lot for dinner. But I was eating at a friends and it was all vegetables, pretty much, so I feel like that's ok. 

1 hardboiled egg

Day 11: 01/13/16

Breakie: 8:30

1/2 cup blueberries

1 banana

1 small hardboiled egg

Large coffee with coconut cream

Snack: 10:30

Fruit bowl (homemade. Couple pieces of banana. Couple pieces of mandarine orange. Couple pieces of asian pear. Couple pieces of apple)

1 small plate zoodle sautee

1 bowl salad with same lemon/olive oil/garlic dressing as zoodles

handful chopped walnuts

1 small hardboiled egg

1 sml/med sweet potato

Snack: 14:50

1 banana 

1 tbs almond butter

"Pre-workout" had a craving after work 17:15

2 dates 

2 pecans

Workout: 17:45

45 minute twisty vinyasa yoga

Post-workout 18:30

I really enjoyed the comba

1 date

2 pecans

Dinner: 18:50

1 small sweet potato

1 cutie

1 bowl Thai carrot soup with some bell pepper and enoki mushroom

Day 12: 01/14/16

Blueberry banana chia green smoothie with 1.5 tbs coconut cream

1 small hardboiled egg

1 large coffee with coconut cream and cinnamon

Snack: 11:00

1 banana

Lunch: 12:00

1 bowl Thai carrot soup

1 small hardboiled egg

1/2 papaya

15 almonds

2 bites persimmon pudding (but it was going bad so I stopped eating it. Tasted horrible)

1 sml/med sweet potato

Snack: 15:30

1 banana

Dinner: 19:45

1/2 large zucchini

1/2 medium onion

garlic

1 korean pumpkin squash (I usually use it interchangeably with zucchini)

I used those two things to make a ton of zoodles (which I devoured)

1 red bell pepper

1 orange bell pepper

1/4 cup coconut milk

1.5 tbs nutritional yeast

dash of lemon juice (made a creamyish roasted bell pepper sauce for my zoodles

sauteed spinach with 4 cremini mushrooms

cholula

olive oil was used to cook it all and some in the sauce

Dessert

2 dates

Day 13! Almost halfway there! 01-15-16

Green smoothie (mostly strawberry, some blueberries, 1 banana, 1 tbs flaxmeal, bit of coconut milk, water)

1 small hardboiled egg

1 large coffee with coconut milk and cinnamon

Snack: 10:45

2 bananas

Lunch: 12:20

2 small sweet potatoes

2 hardboiled eggs

1/2 papaya

handful almonds and pecans

3 dates

Pre-workout: 17:00

1 mandarine orange

couple almonds

couple strawberries

Workout: 18:00

30 minute power yoga

Rainy day Coffee Cup yoga - Ali Kamenova (really loved it! First day I've felt good about exercising and actually wanted to do it. I think this has more to do with not having to go to work for two weeks than the diet though. We'll see)

Post-workout: 18:45

1 banana

2 strawberries

Dinner: 19:45

1 cinnamon roasted carrot 

.5 head roasted broccoli

2 egg spinach and yellow pepper scramble

Confession: I probaby ate at least 15 strawberries over the course of the last 4 hours. Because I just bought them. And I love them. But I consider fruit to be good and necessary and I feel really good physically and mentally when I'm eating a lot of it. So I think I will try to up my fruit intake a little bit during the remaining two weeks. I don't think I use fruit as a sweet. I eat a lot of fruit because I really enjoy it. 

Day 14: 01/16/16

Breakie: 12:15

Coconut porridge again. Soooo good. With both one egg and one banana inside

Topped with a few strawberries, a kiwi, a banana and cinnamon

Black coffee

So my plan was to just have a pre-workout snack then workout out, then post workout/maybe lunch, then dinner, but I ended up getting busy and working out after intended with only two snacks in me instead of a meal. And you are very very right about not skipping a meal for workout snacks because when I did workout I was having a really hard time of it. so...

Snacking between 15h-16h

1 mandarine

handful almonds

two hardboiled eggs

6 strawberries

1 banana

Dinner: 19:00

1 roasted carrot

.5 head roasted broccoli

2 fried eggs

1 cup (maybe?) kabocha squash mash with coconut milk

Post-dinner I just got home from the grocery store and wanted to try my goodies snack: 21:30ish

Small handful blueberries

1 medjool date (First time! I now understand why people use them as caramel. But they are so expensive. I bought these because they were on sale, but I will definitely be buying them again when I got back to making no-bake and/or raw desserts

couple strawberries

Note: It is now a 23:34 and I'm feeling quite hungry But I know I'm going to go to bed in the next hour or so so I shouldn't eat anything. Am going to drink a rooibos tea now to try to fill my stomach and get my mind off all the delicious fruit in the fridge. 

Nope. Gave in. Had a small sweet potato

Day 15!! Halfway done! 01/17/2016

Breakie: 13:00

Paleo oatmeal http://healyeatsreal.com/easy-paleo-oatmeal-vegan-option/

(topped with 

.5 banana

couple strawberries

1/3 cup blueberries

some pecans

some shredded coconut

and I put extra coconut milk to make it more smooth)

2 cups black coffee

Workout: 16:00

35 min power yoga Ali Kamenova Interval Yoga I am Joy

Post-workout snack: 16:45

Sm/med sweet potato

Lunch 18:15

raw carrot stick

.5 sliced small raw cucucumber

.5 sliced raw yellow pepper

dipped in zucchini hummus

2 hardboiled eggs

.5 banana

couple olives

2 rounds of pineapple

Dinner: 22:30 ish

Right now I have it cooking on the stove and think it should be ready in about 15 minutes or so. I'm making 

http://cookieandkate.com/2014/creamy-vegan-pumpkin-soup/

Which I'm really looking forward to because it's been a cold and miserable day. I love creamy warm foods when it's crap weather. Which it always is in winter to me, living in South Korea, but coming from Southern California, where winter is a joke. Ugh, I hate the cold

Day 16: 01/18/2016

Breakie: 10:15

Apple cinnamon porridge

lots o black coffee

Snack: 13:15 I had a dentist appt at 2 (I'm an idiot for booking it then) so I knew I wouldn't be able to get a proper lunch. So I had 1 banana before going then ended up snacking a bunch for lunch

Snack 2: 14:20

1 hardboiled egg

2 mandarines

Lunch? 16:00

2 hardboiled eggs

ample amounts of pomegranate seeds eaten over the next hour

Dinner: 20:20

1/2 cup kabocha mash

2 fried eggs

carrots and cucumber sticks

zucchini hummus

spiced kabocha squash soup

Day 17: 01/19/16

Breakie: 10:30

http://greatist.com/eat/recipes/strawberries-and-cream-paleo-oatmeal

Topped with a lot of strawberries, blueberries, banana and some cashew butter

2 cups coffee with coconut milk

Lunch: 15:30

1 sweet potato

blueberries

2-3 pineapple rounds 

cucumber and carrot sticks

zucchini hummus

Snack: 17:00

1 small sweet potato

3 strawberries

Dinner: 20:30

2 egg and broccoli stuffed bell peppers

1/2 avocado

cholula

22:00

Americano. Out dancing

1:00

small banana

1 medjool date

Day 18: 01/20/16

Breakie: 11:30

Same strawberry porridge but I forgot to add cashew butter

coffee with coconut cream

13:45

.5 banana

6 strawberries

handful blueberries

1 hardboiled egg

Lunch: 16:00

1 bowl kabocha squash soup

1 hardboiled egg

some zucchini hummus with carrot and cucumbers

.5 avocado

1 can tuna

lettuce (avocado tuna lettuce wraps)

sauteed spinach, onion, zucchini, and bell pepper

1 mandarine

1 pineapple round

Late night snack: 00:30

1 mandarine

Day 19: 01/21/16

Breakie: 12:00

1/2 papaya

mandarine orange

A failed attempt at a no banana n'oatmeal. Ended up a cinnamon egg scramble with nuts and cashew butter and coconut cream

1/4 cup pomegranate seeds

2 cups of coffee with delicious coconut cream

Lunch: 16:15

2 egg and broccoli stuffed bell peppers

cholula

.5 avocado

18:30

Matcha coconut milk latte ish

Dinner: 21:00

1 large zucchini's worth zoodles

sauteed onion, mushroom, green beens

spinach cashew pesto

1 sm/med sweet potato

Day 20

Breakie: 12:45

Another failed-ish attempt at paleo porridge. I have been learning from my mistakes. But ultimately breakfast consisted of

2 bananas

1 egg

some shredded coconut

some coconut cream

some cashew butter

some coconut flour

and a kiwi

Also, obviously coffee

and 5 hazelnuts because I'd never tried them before

Then I got really excited and made homemade larabars so at 

16:00

I had one as a post workout snack

and a couple of spoonfuls chocolate avocado pudding because I made that for a dessert

Lunch: 18:20

Carrots and cucumber

zucchini hummus

1/2 roast carrot

1 egg

1 sweet potato

2 egg shakshuka or whatever it's called haha. Delicious though

And a bowl of chocolate avocado pudding with banana and coconut cream and roasted hazelnuts

Day 21 01/23/16

Breakie: 13h

Successful delicious cinnamon apple n'oatmeal made with

1 apple cooked in coconut oil and cinnamon

3/4 cup coconut milk

1-2 tbs coconut flour

1 banana

1 egg

1/4 nut meal 

topped with half a banana and nut butter

also coffee

Post-workout snack

1 nut and date bar

1 small sweet potato

1 banana with nut butter and shredded coconut

while later 1 mandarine

2 egg shaksuka or whatever it's called. Added some leftover green beans

1 bowl chocolate avocado pudding and pomegranate seeds

1 bowl chocolate avocado pudding consists of about 1.5 bananas, .25 avocado, 2.5 tablespoons cacao powder, 3 small dates, some nut butter

Archived