Round 2 1/2 , here we come!*

little mighty

*My first round of Whole30 was kinda half-assed...hence the 1/2. (Second round lasted 90 days, woot!)

I am a soon-to-be-31-year-old female (birthday in a week, whaaaaaaaat) looking to lose weight, reduce inflammation and bloating, gain energy and mental clarity, and heal my mystery breathing issues. 

My weight has been creeping up slowly but significantly over the past year or so, and I don't know why: I haven't changed a thing diet- and exercise-wise, and my stress levels are lower than ever. I have struggled with bloating/stomach distention ever since I can remember despite eating a pretty "clean" diet, so hopefully fine-tuning will help with both issues.

I also developed a weird breathing issue this past summer where I'm struggling to get deep enough breaths and have enough air to finish normal sentences (kind of a problem, especially since I'm a singer!). (I have a feeling it may be like the "aftershocks" of stress I experienced earlier last year.) Anyway, after reading the latest Whole30 success story about Marlene, I thought that giving it another go won't hurt.

Anyway, hello and welcome to the rest of you! We'll rock this together!!

*My first round of Whole30 was kinda half-assed...hence the 1/2. (Second round lasted 90 days, woot!)

I am a soon-to-be-31-year-old female (birthday in a week, whaaaaaaaat) looking to lose weight, reduce inflammation and bloating, gain energy and mental clarity, and heal my mystery breathing issues. 

My weight has been creeping up slowly but significantly over the past year or so, and I don't know why: I haven't changed a thing diet- and exercise-wise, and my stress levels are lower than ever. I have struggled with bloating/stomach distention ever since I can remember despite eating a pretty "clean" diet, so hopefully fine-tuning will help with both issues.

I also developed a weird breathing issue this past summer where I'm struggling to get deep enough breaths and have enough air to finish normal sentences (kind of a problem, especially since I'm a singer!). (I have a feeling it may be like the "aftershocks" of stress I experienced earlier last year.) Anyway, after reading the latest Whole30 success story about Marlene, I thought that giving it another go won't hurt.

Anyway, hello and welcome to the rest of you! We'll rock this together!!

Hey little mighty! We have a big group started for January starters! Wanna join us? http://forum.whole30.com/topic/32776-calling-all-january-1st-whole30ers/

Archived