Newbie starting on Monday!

kimborchert

Ok, here we go!!! Making my shopping list now and starting Monday. My 11 year old is going to do it with me. Everyone else (I have 5 children) will be eating breakfast and dinner Whole30, but he and I are the only ones committing to eating the plan for the whole 30 days.

I am so excited to finally kick the sugar addiction and weight gain for good. Every year I do something between New Year and my birthday. It is 6 weeks and I am always really great at cutting out sugar and carbs for that time. This year is going to be different because I am not going to fall back into old habits. I am going to forgo my usual birthday treats, Valentine's treats, and hubby's birthday treats. I will reward myself with berries and coconut cream instead.

I have a plan that reaches beyond 6 weeks, and that is something new for me. This is the year I finally treat myself with love and respect.

Ok, here we go!!! Making my shopping list now and starting Monday. My 11 year old is going to do it with me. Everyone else (I have 5 children) will be eating breakfast and dinner Whole30, but he and I are the only ones committing to eating the plan for the whole 30 days.

I am so excited to finally kick the sugar addiction and weight gain for good. Every year I do something between New Year and my birthday. It is 6 weeks and I am always really great at cutting out sugar and carbs for that time. This year is going to be different because I am not going to fall back into old habits. I am going to forgo my usual birthday treats, Valentine's treats, and hubby's birthday treats. I will reward myself with berries and coconut cream instead.

I have a plan that reaches beyond 6 weeks, and that is something new for me. This is the year I finally treat myself with love and respect.

Hey kimborchert! We have a big group already going of January starters! You can join us here if you'd like! :)  http://forum.whole30.com/topic/32776-calling-all-january-1st-whole30ers/

Archived