Heres to the next 30 days!

Awoam

Starting my first whole30 tomorrow with an official weigh in and measurements. I've printed out necessary tools and resources in an attempt to arm myself with knowledge. Just having some trouble with meal ideas. Does anyone have any links to certain threads with said ideas?

Little about me

24yo, F looking forward to changing my relationship with food. It isnt bad but I'd like to step away from weighing food( mainly protein and carbs) and being able to eat a balanced meal without confirming with numbers. More info on weigh in tomorrow.

Day 1 was yday and it was not as difficult as I thought. But I believe I read thats how it typically goes. I'm still in the process of reading whole30 book but wanted to get a start on healthy eating and eliminating processed foods and sugars. Looking to reap energetic benefits and even some fat loss related benefits. I did my official weigh in and measurements and only on day 2 and feel like I see some changes already.

Workout routine-

Weights+15 min walk 5x/wk

30 min walks 2xwk

Not sure what day I'm on but I'm excited about this whole30.

I weighed in at 100.3 kg on day 1 and if I'm being honest, I need to lose fat. so while whole30 is teaching me to relinquish the food scale and trust my eyeballing, I'm very excited to weigh and take measurements after 30 days. I dont have an unhealthy relationship with the body scale so staying off the scale is not an issue.

Archived