MzMeka

Day 8 and still going strong. My bf brought home steaks with onion and mushroom with baked sweet potatoes Saturday night for dinner. He cooked the steaks himself in olive oil. They were pretty good and it was a nice change of pace from me cooking.  The weekend wasn't as hard an I anticipated. I made a kale, tomato, onion, and pork frittata. It's pretty good!

This weekend I made also made chocolate chili, cauliflower rice, fried cabbage (ghee & chicken broth), browned some ground beef, and ketchup!

This week I want to make curry chicken and meatballs.

I hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for checking in and asking about my weekend Brooklyn.

Hey lady! 

Hope all is going well with you. I wanted to let you know that I made the Shepard's pie last night, and it was very good. Probably needed a little more seasoning than I put in it, but easy to add afterwards. And I also made some Shrimp Curry the other night that was so good!! I love that we like the same kinds of food!

Hope all is going well for you! The Chocolate Chili sounds right up my ally! How was it? 

Yep, that's the recipe! It was good. I ate it plain, over cauliflower rice, and with some chicken it in for variety.  Geralyn you make the best recipes. LOL, every time you make a post I'm clicking links for recipes and printing them out. I actually bought curry seasoning at the store last weekend.  I want to make the sweet potato soup this weekend as the pumpkin breakfast custard.  Oh and I have all the ingredients on hand for that shepherd's pie. yay!

For breakfast today I have a western omelet, grapes, and pineapple

Lunch chicken, spinach sautéed in ghee, and hard boiled egg

I'm doing really well.  Not having cravings, but not wanting to venture out to any restaurants. A challenge for me is still drinking water. I know I need to increase my intake.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived