2 months and still bloated after every meal

Patti A.

Hi community,

I am new to whole30 but I am following a grain free, dairy free, sugar free, nut/seed free, legumes free and nightshade free diet for 2 months now. I have medical conditions like Hashimoto's autoimmune disorder, Fybromyalgia, Hypoglycemia and probably candida. I take digestive enzymes, a probiotic (along with a lot of other supplements) and still I am bloated after every meal (super tired aswell) and I just cant figure out from which food it is coming from. I still eat fruits, not a lot, maybe one a day. Is there anyone out there with similar problems?

Check out The Paleo Mom blog. She has loads of info on the AI Protocol. One particular topic is about the length of time for the AI protocol to help symptoms. Hint: 3-6 months, possibly longer. I'm also doing w30 with no nuts/nightshades. Have you tried cutting out the fruit? Kudos for sticking to this stricter version of the w30 for two months!! Hope you're feelin better soon.

Patti -

Remember that lifestyle plays a larger role in these types of things than we typically think about. There may be more going on than simply food choices. I can personally recommend the individual consultations offered through Whole9. With Dallas' compassion and expertise we were able to pinpoint some specific areas of concern that I would have never known about otherwise. It's well worth the investment.

Archived