Can I have coconut oil potato chips

clfm

I just found potato chips made with 3 ingredients....potatoes, coconut oil and sea salt. All 3 items I believe you can have during whole30 regimen.  These are made by Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods. NonGMO project verified and purchased at Whole Foods Store here in Michigan. My question is this..are we able to include these during the whole30 since it is a snack food item?  

Thank you for any help..Lynn M.

• Moderators

I just found potato chips made with 3 ingredients....potatoes, coconut oil and sea salt. All 3 items I believe you can have during whole30 regimen.  These are made by Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods. NonGMO project verified and purchased at Whole Foods Store here in Michigan. My question is this..are we able to include these during the whole30 since it is a snack food item?  

Thank you for any help..Lynn M.

I recommend you have a read through the rules of the program linked below, based on your comment about all 3 items being compliant. There is a section specifically about SWYPO (sex with your pants on) that discusses not turning compliant ingredients into baked goods... I know you didn't ask about baked goods but I just wanted to bring more clarity to that statement for you and others who may come along and read this.

And like Brewer said, no commercially prepared potato chips... and you can't deep fry your own either...;)

Archived