Day 2 and already have to start over. :(

lumberjack2001

I started my (2nd) Whole30 yesterday and did really well until I was running out the door to go to the gym tonight. Trying not to have smelly canned salmon/mayo breath I grabbed a breath mint out of habit and popped it in my mouth. I had just pulled out of the driveway when I realized what I had done - the breath mint was non-compliant! I spit it out, but ugh! I want a 100% compliant Whole30, so tomorrow I start over. 

Guess when getting rid of everything non-compliant in the house, that needed to include the breath mints in my purse. LOL

Looking forward to the next 30 days being 100% compliant. :)

• Moderators

I LOVE your attitude and your willingness and desire to make this 100% for the full 30 days! You're a beacon of light to a lot of people!!

Bummer on the mint tho! Im sure people at the gym smell a lot of things a lot worse than a bit of pre-WO snack, so next time, I wouldn't worry about the mint ;)

Oh gawd I totally hear you - I did the same but stopped myself before the chewing gum made it into my face.  The food in the house, I'm down with but I'd forgotten about work or more to the point, habit.  I fear post-lunch breath too and always reach for the sugar free mints or gum in my drawer.  I only just stopped myself having a swig of my husbands sugar free cordial yesterday too.  It'll be something like that which trips me up I'm sure!

Archived