Second Whole30. Started 1/3/16

Mellie_Mel

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

This will be my second Whole30. My first one was incredibly successful. I was exercising and playing roller derby. I was the most fit I have bn in a long time. Unfortunately that didn't last long. On August 20th I broke my ankle during roller derby practice. That basically threw me into a 4 month long depression. I went from being ridiculously active to being forced to sit for three months. Plus I couldn't work so I was home all day eating everything in the house. This has brought me to become the second heaviest I have been in my life.

Fortunately my ankle is almost completely healed! I'm able to walk around and allowed to workout as well now. I'm really looking forward to getting back to my former self.

The hardest thing about Whole30 for me is my profession. I am a Pastry Chef. I'm surrounded by sugar and carbs all day long. Sometimes all I have to do is smell what I am baking and it makes my mouth water voraciously. BUT I will succeed! I didn't realize this forum was around during my first whole30 and am looking forward to utilizing it.

Thanks for listening/reading!

The hardest thing about Whole30 for me is my profession. I am a Pastry Chef. I'm surrounded by sugar and carbs all day long. Sometimes all I have to do is smell what I am baking and it makes my mouth water voraciously. BUT I will succeed! I didn't realize this forum was around during my first whole30 and am looking forward to utilizing it.

Thanks for listening/reading!

Welcome! :) YOU CAN DO THIS! :D

Archived