Whole 30 Daily for repeat customers?

Derval

I agree. I invested in them and enjoy reading them each morning. It's not so much that I learn something new, but sometimes I learn a new way of looking at something. I ABSOLUTELY reccommend them for someone doing Whole30 for the first time.

They're fun to get. I'd get to work and the daily messages would be arriving in my inbox. I got quite disappointed on the days I arrived early and had to wait for them. They helped remind me what I was doing, and having the 'I did it' or 'reset' links to click at the end of the day are good mental tricks (they work on me at any rate - no way was I clicking 'reset'). I will get them again if I do another.

On the other hand, if budget is an issue then you'll be familiar with some of the content and you clearly already have the motivation to succeed without... Fourth Whole 30?!? Wow.

I too invested in the daily emails. Totally worth it. Love the tips, the links to other info and blogs. They have motivated me to make sure I was really paying attention to other things than just food and eating. The one that was an aha moment for me was about getting REALLY GOOD SLEEP. AND MAKING SURE THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO LIGHT COMING IN. Made me finally hang up the curtains that have been sitting in their package for over a year. They are black out curtains. I had been just relying on the blinds. But MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE once I finally hung those bad boys up.

Anyway, sorry for the long entry here........ So YES would be the answer to the emails. Plus they are entertaining.

Oh and in five more days I will be beginning my 2nd whole30........ So I guess that will be a whole60. Excited to keep on keepin on. Woo Hoo!!!!!

Derval, they are absolutely worth it. The information they gave was so timely. Almost like they know what you need to know next (which maybe Dallas and Melissa do). I didn't get to read through all of the links and information provided but have gone back to them and next time I am going to work through the emails again and make sure I read some of those I missed.

Archived