Accidentally licked son's baby food!

JMorgan45

Hi everyone! I have been following a "clean" diet for years now, but am new to the Whole30 and am super excited! I am on day 3 and have eaten flawlessly so far. This morning I was feeding my 9 month old son a banana/quinoa/oat purée- a tiny tiny bit got on my finger and without thinking, very habitually, licked it- the second it hit my tongue I realized and spit it out! I don't think I swallowed any, but I'm worried that I did. Is this something people would "reset" for? It was a total accident! Now I know to be super vigilant when feeding him going forward. Thanks in advance for any advice! :)

Hi JMorgan45, i giggled when I read your post, with recognition. I have had many near misses since my start date on January 1st! I wanted to share that I started following the program in earnest the week before, just to have that learning curve.... So chalk it up to a learning curve moment right? It's so awesome that you are doing this with young children in the mix!! I'm thrilled to be here, reading your post and doing the whole 30 days together!!

Archived