Doing all my prep work today, Starting tomorrow January 10th!

Ambernicole247

Hi my name is Amber!

I'm excited, nervous, and overwhelmed to begin. I am taking a whole day to prep before I begin so I can hopefully increase my chances of being able to commit and fully complete these next 30 days. I am so looking forward to cleaning and detoxing my body, over the past 6 months I have gained around 20 lbs, I am only 5'1 so 20 lbs is a big deal. I want to loose weight, improve my mood, and regain my confidence! I've started a journal so that I can right tips, notes, and log my thoughts and emotions everyday, I'm really hoping this will help keep me on track and focused! HERE WE GO!

• 1 year later...

Hi Amber!

I started the 10th as well. :) Phew I didn't think I'd find anyone that started the same day as I did since it was a Tuesday. Hhaha! We are the same height and are both trying to achieve the SAME thing. I also just need a reset. I haven't felt well in years! How are you on day 2? I'm not having the hangover that sometimes accompanies Day 2... hopefully that doesn't sneak in somewhere! I'm still trying to get used to black coffee. I think I'm definitely going to invest in NutPods! Other than that doing pretty good... although its just been 24 hours.

Stay warm in Michigan!

Hi @joybedford! Good luck on Day 2!

Hi there...I started on the 9th but Ntruffin, I bought the Nutpods and they taste good.  I never put sugar in my coffee but I would do half and half.  I bought the 3 flavors from Amazon.  I believe it was Original, French Vanilla and Hazelnut.  They are very creamy.  Hope that helps!

@ShannonE Good to know! Thank you! I have them saved on Amazon currently... I think now i will go press the purchase button. :) Good luck on Day 3!  Was Day 2 brutal for you? I am hoping the Day 2-3 Hangover doesn't sneak up on me. So far so good on Day 2. 

Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, Ntruffin said:

@ShannonE Good to know! Thank you! I have them saved on Amazon currently... I think now i will go press the purchase button. :) Good luck on Day 3!  Was Day 2 brutal for you? I am hoping the Day 2-3 Hangover doesn't sneak up on me. So far so good on Day 2. 

Thanks again!

Ok good...let me know what you think!

Day 2, I did have a slight headache but not too bad.  I felt like I slept well last night...woke up rested.  Today, I feel good!  Good luck!

Hi ladies! I also started on January 10! I tried on Monday, January 9th but found out my tea had sugar in it so I bit it and started over on Tuesday, 1/10 as my official "Day One" :) I have also been tracking each of my meals and including a journal each day of what I eat and how I'm feeling. I took "before" pics that I don't want to look at until I take my After pics in February and look forward to seeing a difference! Finding non-scale victories has been motivating throughout my 8 days so far.

What have you seen working best for you in keeping you most motivated?

Good luck to you all on Day 9 tomorrow! The best reminder I have written on my dry erase board in my kitchen is "One Day, One Meal at a time" :)

Jill

Archived