Young living essential oils - drinking

Eklipsa

You might want to be careful drinking those essential oils, though.

http://www.alliance-aromatherapists.org/aromatherapy/aromatherapy-safety/- The Alliance of International Aromatherapists doesn't recommend internal use of essential oils unless under the guidance of a health care professional with appropriate clinical experience

Young Living essential oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade and area approved by the FDA for internal consumption. 

Essential oils are not all equal.  Ensure you are using a trusted brand of essential oils and know their distillation and farming practices.

Young Living guarantees their essential oils with their Seed to Seal promise.  www.seedtoseal.com

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly the question I had.  The only difference is I use DoTerra Oils, which are also therapeutic grade and approved for internal consumption.  Thank you all for this discussion thread! I'm excited to start the Whole 30 Challenge!!!!

Young Living essential oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade and area approved by the FDA for internal consumption

Essential oils are not all equal.  Ensure you are using a trusted brand of essential oils and know their distillation and farming practices.

Young Living guarantees their essential oils with their Seed to Seal promise.  www.seedtoseal.com

So are antibiotics.

However pure essential oils may be, and perhaps the more pure that they may be, they have antibacterial properties. Putting them into your gut can do the same thing that antibiotics do- kill your good gut flora.

Archived