Day 24 and I know I'm not ready to stop

Tina44

This is my first post. I have been reading everyone's experiences and decided I need to ask some questions. I read it starts with food and was all in, that was 24 days ago. I felt awful when I started... Bloated, inflammation everywhere, I'm about 20 lbs over weight and had no energy. I have 2 small children and have had 2 pregnancies gaining 60 lbs with each. I did have a major addition to sugar... I honestly didn't know how I was going to stop. I have been good for 24 days but am still craving mentally. I do not want to stop at day 30, I don't feel ready. I want to change my life. I am not regularly working out and still don't have very much energy. Am I doing something wrong or is my body just still adjusting??

I am eating tons of veggies and protein and fat. I am eating a very small handful of walnuts or almonds here and there, a piece if fruit or some berries but not anything that's not permitted. Is there something different I should be doing to start having more energy?

I also do desperately want to loose some body fat, I am sooooo uncomfortable. I am assuming I should just do another 30 days and see where I am at then... Any thoughts???

Thanks, I hope someone can help.

It sounds like you are doing fine, sometimes it just takes longer. You are probably fine with the small amount of fruit and nuts but if you think they are bothering you or still making you crave sugar then you can cut them out...I did a Whole 60 for my first round and had already been gluten, grain, legume and refined sugar free for 2 years prior...hang in there as long as it takes. It's totally worth it!

Thanks ladies!!

I don't think the fruit and nuts are bothering me but I do feel like I should do a whole60. I was just so unhealthy that 30 days doesn't seem long enough to be in a position to make good decisions on re-introductions.

I keep trying to remind myself that this time in comparison with the rest of my life is worth it!!!

Thanks again,

Archived