Starting October 1 2012

EmmaSthlm

Well folks, it looks like we have made it to the end!!

I hope that everyone that started finished successfully. I am considering doing a before/after picture series but at the same time I feel like it might be too showy ;)

How is everyone doing? I am definitely going to get a bacon cheeseburger, but overall I am not going back to sandwiches every day and eating sugary, carb-laden, foods! It just feels too good to go back. My energy levels are level and slow to change, and my hunger is no longer a ferocious beast but instead a zen monk!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amazed at how much better I feel and look. Lost more weight than I thought I would. And I'm beyond thrilled at the fact that eating Whole30 compliant the vast majority of the time really isn't a problem. I've got a bunch of new recipes that have become staples in our home. Coconut milk in my coffee is the new norm. Any cravings for sugary stuff are easily quelled now. Zoodles are the new noodles, even for my kids. Although I must admit that I am so glad to be able to enjoy red wine again! :D

Hey there! Feeling really good about having accomplished the W30! I'm actually still on plan until tomorrow (Friday) at least. Figured I might as well keep on as long as I can.

I haven't weighed myself yet, but I'm one dress size smaller now than I was 30 days ago (whooo hooo!). I'd say I feel pretty good overall, most noticeably my energy levels are elevated and consistent throughout the day compared to what they were pre W30. However, I'm not sleeping all that well and I still battle with hunger pangs between meals and cravings for certain things. I'd say these issues have gotten better in the past 30 days, but they certainly haven't disappeared.

I'm taking a new approach to food/eating away from this experience and hope to eat as clean as possible from here on out. I know that bad habits will eventually creep up on me, at which time I will likely go for another round of W30.

Thanks for your support on the forum! I really believe this forum has been a life saver for me throughout the program.

Best of luck to you all and congrats on your success!

Archived