Day 27

Today I ate:

Grilled chicken wings

BA salad w/bacon loads of veggies EVOO & Lemon dressing

Chocolate Chili (WellFed Melissa Joulwan)

green beans

Spaghetti

OMG - the Chocolate Chili by Melissa was/is so good. I added a couple extra veggies I had laying around, carrots, a parsnip and red bell pepper.

Getting ready to turn in for the night. Last weekend I missed the French Market, our neighborhood farmers market. Can't wait to see if she has some more sweet potatoes and green beans.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 28

Today was rainy, cloudy and cold. Still made it to the French Market but got soaked in the process. My fave farmer at the market had the most beautiful honey crisp apples today. They smell like honey and are really crisp.

Today I ate:

Coconut milk latte

Black tea

Wellshire organic beef sausage

homemade apple sauce

chocolate chili

Spaghetti squash

sautéed kale w/garlic

I just took it easy today, washed and prepped the veggies and planned what meals I plan to make this coming week. Tomorrow I pick up our meat from our local farmer -can't wait, she's got bacon!

Day 29

Another foul weather day today. When I was out picking up our meat today, it rained while the sun was still out. Then we got a tornado warning later in the afternoon.

Today I ate:

Wellshire organic beef sausages

Sautéed apples

Chocolate chili

Spaghetti squash

Small piece wild caught salmon grilled

Broccoli salad w/bacon, homemade mayo

Sleeping much better these days! And, feeling really good about coming up on Day 30. I've all ready decided to continue with the Whole30 plan, it's become almost automatic. More on that tomorrow . . .

That's it for Day 29!

Day 30

I've decided to keep going too Nancy. It hit me yesterday - (because this is actually Day 31), after re-reading some of my posts, that I've reached that point where I don't crave things like cheese, popcorn, cereal, cupcakes - the kinds of foods I used to indulge in when I'd get that "urge". I'll be posting more in Post Whole30 and will be starting a new thread today to keep on posting.

Great day with Sally today. We took our time running errands. I helped her scrape out a spaghetti squash and we shared it with some chocolate chili. She liked the chocolate chili!

Today I ate:

Grilled salmon

Apple, avocado, tomato with lime juice salad

Chocolate chili

spaghetti squash

BA salad w/olive oil and lemon juice grilled chicken

Archived