probiotics or digestive enzymes

macyholtz

A probiotic or digestive enzyme may well work, but I'd look at what you're eating first to see if that might the issue before going down the supplement route.

Can you list a few days worth of your food/liquid intake, along with sleep/stress/activity levels & we can maybe help you troubleshoot?

my breakfast is usually three eggs, handful of spinach, half and avocado and banana. lunch is chicken breast, cashews, carrots and an orange.  dinner is salmon, broccoli, coconut oil.  my work outs have been running, usually two miles, or 45 minutes of weight lifting. 

If you're having cashews daily then that could well be your problem - nuts are notoriously hard on the digestive system and should be eaten in moderation - say a closed handful every other day.

The avocado and broccoli again, if eaten daily, can be problematic for some, particularly if the broccoli is raw.

It's hard to tell from your description but your meals look a little light to me.

I'd look at cutting back on the broccoli, switching the nuts for a superior (& more easily digested) fat source - have you tried home-made mayo? - and see how you go from there.

You could also look at adding in a probiotic in the form of fermented foods like sauerkraut or kombucha, and if there's still no improvement, then look at adding in supplements.

Take it one step at a time or you'll never actually know what helped...

Archived