What I learned from the W30

SarahG

What I learned is what I knew.

I am now about 10 days post W30 and about a week ago I could not face another egg for breakfast so I had some cereal and rice milk with no adverse effects.Delicious and satisfying

I then stuck to W30 for the rest of the day.huge salad for lunch and dinner of meat.fish or chicken and veggies .i wasn't too fussed about a little sauce if we went out but tried to stay mostly compliant

One other thing,at 5pm when I felt hungry and in need of a snack I had a grain cracker

I have to admit I started the W30 to lose a few pounds and to learn to control my snacking During the 30 or so days ,i noticed my sleep improved ,I felt happy and had no bloating

On the negative side,i lost no weight ,I felt slightly sick from all the fat and protein and couldn't stop snacking mostly on nuts.

What i have now learned is that if I eat a diet with a small amount of grains i feel better.I no longer crave nuts .I am now able to eat three meals and one snack a day.thanks to theW30 I now eat and enjoy meat but not too much.i have given up all legumes and fake meats.i no longer crave sugar and am quite happy with no dairy and just a little bit of grains ...no bread

Why i started this story with ,what I learned I already knew,is because years ago this is how I ate.before low carb diets ,vegetarian diets,high protein diets,starvation diets....invaded my life.and guess what? i was slim and food wasn't the focus of my life.

And now: yes i have lost a little weight,i feel good and I JUST EAT.so thanks for bringing my sanity back W30 .hopefully I will continue to eat a mostly compliant diet with just a few added things but if I slip it's nice to know that all it takes is anotherW30 to get back on track

Thank to all for the support and good luck to those still on the program

Sounds like a successful 30 days! Bringing back the sanity is what I'm loving. I'm on day 23 and it's nice to hear that as you go "off road" a bit, you can keep the progress you've made and find your own balance.

And now: yes i have lost a little weight,i feel good and I JUST EAT.so thanks for bringing my sanity back W30 .hopefully I will continue to eat a mostly compliant diet with just a few added things but if I slip it's nice to know that all it takes is anotherW30 to get back on track

Archived