Paleo Gallettes????

Vcoletto

• Administrators

You didn't include a link so I couldn't look directly at the one you are referring to.  And I didn't know what a "gallette" was so I googled it.

Galette is a term used in French cuisine to designate various types of flat round or freeform crusty cakes, or, in the case of a Breton galette, a pancake made with buckwheat flour usually with a savoury filling

Based on "crusty cake" and "pancake" in the description above, I'm going to say outright, no go on your Whole30.  Sorry!

If I remember correctly, the recipe was actually pretty high on nutrition except for one easily immutable ingridient. Consisted of butternut squash, tomatoes, caramelized onions, mushrooms, on a bed of some sort of greens on top of this nut and seed baked doigh. Would definitely eat accompanied by protein source of course.

If I remember correctly, the recipe was actually pretty high on nutrition except for one easily immutable ingridient. Consisted of butternut squash, tomatoes, caramelized onions, mushrooms, on a bed of some sort of greens on top of this nut and seed baked doigh. Would definitely eat accompanied by protein source of course.

Or, you could just ear the butternut squash, tomatoes, caramelized onions, mushrooms on a bed of greens with a protein source. :-)

But no-go on the "dough" at least the way I read the Whole30 guidelines.

• Moderators

The clue here is when you said, "the dough is made from..."  No recipe that tells you how to make dough is Whole30-acceptable. Like all versions of paleo pancakes and paleo waffles, paleo gallettes are a ladder leaning against the wrong tree. Don't go there.

Archived