Vanessa's peace treaty with food

VanessaAZ

Whole30 #1

Day 26

I might be feeling some "Tiger's blood," my mood is better and I am feeling stronger emotionally and a beginner's sense of efficacy over my food.
Such a long way to go.

I really wish I'd started this log at the beginning of my Whole30, but whatever- one thing I am learning is to let go of perfectionism, that's not whole30 learning- that is life learning.

Meal 1:

3 eggs fried in ghee

1/2 large golden sweet potato (also fried up with the eggs)

Gotta run and prep that and my lunch too.

I wish I knew how to edit-- here is my actual breakfast:

Meal 1---

3 eggs and 1/2 a baked sweet potato fried in ghee and a little drizzle of olive oil (I want to make sure I am getting enough added fat, I have been getting hungry mid morning, so I need to experiment with ensuring enough fat to carry me-- right?)

sliced tomato with fresh cilantro and lime juice

Coffee with a coconut milk and a splash of pineapple juice (sounds weird but it does make for a twist on black coffee)

I wish I knew how to edit

Can't.   :(  Isn't that silly?  I believe we get 15 minutes to edit, after an initial post is made.

If it bothers you ~ maybe write down all of your food in a little notebook or on the notepad on your phone, then log it here all neat and tidy at the end of the day.  That's what I always did, and it was nice and satisfying to type it all out, and check another day off well done.   :)

• Administrators

Can't.   :(  Isn't that silly?  I believe we get 15 minutes to edit, after an initial post is made.

Ya, sorry, I know this affects how people use their logs.  Unfortunately some people were abusing the edit feature and it had to be revoked in order to allow us to properly manage the forum.  :(

Whole30 day 27:

M1- 3 eggs in coconut oil

Cauliflower mashed with ghee, cocunut milk

Black coffee

M2- broccoli and cauliflower in homemade 'ranch' dressing

Left over taco beef from last night

Herbal tea

M3- aidells chicken sausages

Mashed cauliflower

Tangerine

Herbal tea

There may be a few tweaks here or there... But that's the good food plan!

Archived