Starting Today - 01/25/2016!

sashaquivive

It's my first time and first day of Whole30!  I'm beyond excited.  I've done some partial elimination diets in the past (eliminating grains, dairy, and soy), but I haven't ever attempted to eliminate all added sugars.  I've experienced some joint inflammation and eczema over the last few years, and I think sugar may be the biggest culprit of all.  So I really need to slay this sugar dragon and I'm as ready as I'll ever be! I've been a bread and sugar fiend for as long as I can remember, so I know it won't be easy, but my desire to regain my health is highly motivating!  Hoping to make some lasting changes... and learn to cook!!

Would love to connect with any others embarking on the Whole30 around the same time!

Hello there! I just started the Whole30 today as well, and looking for all the support I can get! Need to slay my sugar dragon as well, and think that will be my biggest challenge for sure. I am so looking forward to improved overall well being and this sluggish always tired feeling going away! Hoping to see a big impact at the end.

Here is to day one!

Hope your's is going well so far!

I've started today as well.  This is my first time doing any sort of elimination diet.  I've tried to plan and prep well, but we'll see how it goes!  I need to make changes to avoid the diabetes, heart disease, thyroid problems, etc that run in my family.  

It's almost lunch time and so far I've been pleased that I've not been too hungry this morning sitting at my desk.  I'm trying to stay busy so I don't think about it, but it's going to be hard to bust the boredom snacking as the day goes on.  

Hope everyone is off to a good start.

Archived