Where do I find meal planning

4girlshegave

• Moderators

There's no particular set menu for Whole30. Check out the information in the Downloads section for shopping lists, the meal planning template, and other information.

Many people find the weekly cookup idea from Mel Joulwan helpful, she also has four weeks' worth of W30 meal plans -- week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4. But always feel free to modify recipes and meal plans to meet your own tastes, as long as you're following the rules.

Good Morning, I just signed up for the Whole30 last night.  Got my first 2 emails, and ready to start this morning.  I was looking for  what do I eat this morning.  I'm so glad you wrote here about the non existing menu Shannon, I'm so used of being told what to eat and when.  So, this morning, I will quickly just cook up 2 eggs mixed with a little pork leftovers for breakfast.  I will carefully navigate and focus hard on what I've got to do. Looks like no calories are counted here.   I want to avoid buying another book if possible. 

• Moderators

Good Morning, I just signed up for the Whole30 last night.  Got my first 2 emails, and ready to start this morning.  I was looking for  what do I eat this morning.  I'm so glad you wrote here about the non existing menu Shannon, I'm so used of being told what to eat and when.  So, this morning, I will quickly just cook up 2 eggs mixed with a little pork leftovers for breakfast.  I will carefully navigate and focus hard on what I've got to do. Looks like no calories are counted here.   I want to avoid buying another book if possible. 

You don't need to buy a book to do a Whole30, but if you haven't already, it will help a lot if you read through the information provided online. If you start at Whole30.com, you'll find a bunch of information. Definitely read through the What Is the Whole30? section to start with, and go back and explore the rest throughout your 30 days.

If you're reading the forum on your computer, as opposed to a phone, you'll notice that most of the moderators have links to helpful resources in our signatures, those are also good to explore.

Archived