Shaunna

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Today is Day 30! Yay! Even though it's not the END of day 30, I still weighed myself and I've lost 15 lbs! My skin has improved tons, less acne/breakouts/oily/dry skin. And the number one thing for me - NO MIGRAINES! I suffer from a migraine at least twice a month and I didn't have any during my whole30. I usually have bad anxiety and get anxiety attacks randomly, usually once or twice a week and my anxiety is way, way down! It feels great. I also have lots of energy now, much more than I did pre-whole30.

I know this is an old post, but I was searching for "anxiety" on the forums and came across it. I, too, noticed a big improvement in anxiety after the whole 30, and have noticed a lot worse anxiety as I'm adding things back in, namely grains.

• 4 weeks later...

My name is Christie Davis. I am a new member. I will be starting my whole 30 on April 15, 2013. I am working on a meal plan so when I go to the market I can get what I need. My boss and her husband completed the whole 30 and I saw the results. I am obese. I do not like what I see when I look in the mirror. I also don't feel good, I don't sleep well, I have migranes among other problems. I have resently started slowly taking things out of my diet so that is not too hard for me when I start the whole 30. I have also been exercising. One of the things I have taken out of my diet is sugar. I have noticed this past weekend that when I went to my in-laws and ended up eating all unhealthy foods including sugar, that when I ate the piece of pie it tasted like pure sugar. My husband and son said it didn't taste that sweet to them. I realized that I have been off the sugar long enough that I really don't want it. I also noticed that it really hurt my stomach to eat all that eat because it is not used to having all that.

All of your posts are inspirations to me and I will continue to read them to help me through.

Since I have started taking stuff out of my diet and doing exercises, as of March 26, 2013 I had lost 12 lbs. Last week I failed to get my exercises done because I had to many things going and just didn't get to them. Then when I went to the in-laws this past weekend and ate all of the unhealthy stuff. I ended up gaining 1.5 lbs back. Very disappointing, but I am not going to let it get me down. I am going to just have to do better and maybe take me some healthy foods with me when I go to there home again.

• 2 months later...

Archived