Cleaning up-Jan 27th

pam21e

I did Whole 30 a couple years ago, and ended up instead of 30 days, it was 7 or 8 months. I felt so much better, I ask myself why did I go so far off the path. Most importantly, I know the results and how much better I feel. The mindset is there and I officially am starting today. I did re-sign up for the daily emails which start tomorrow as day 1. I will be a day ahead. 

See me here daily!

Jan 28th

Day 2, feeling great. I can honestly say I am not missing my all thru the day coffee with creamer. I did wake up with a headache, but it soon resolved. I know how much better I feel when I cut out all the crap. 

Day 3: It really is the mindset. If you start out thinking I WILL DO this then it happens. When I did my whole 30 a couple years back and maintained it for 7 months, I remember having that mindset. I already feel better. It's almost like my body and mind have the muscle memory of how good this is for me and there are not any cravings for the not so good for me sh*t. 

Jan 30:

Day 4, I am definitely in the swing. No slip ups and no cravings. For dinner we had baked cod, smashed new potatoes, and roasted okra. It was all good, but the roasted okra was so yummy!! 

Today is going to be a steak kind of day for a late lunch, then off to the movies. I'll take a handful of nuts to snack on and water to drink. 

Feb 1,2016:

Day 6 and still going strong!! Yesterday as I said was a steak kinda day, it was just what I was hoping for. Always good. It was accompanied with asparagus and fresh fruit. At the move theater my husband and son had popcorn, soda, and candy. I had an Rx bar an water!! 

I missed a few days on here, but it is day 11! Still going strong, went out to dinner twice now, but was able to eat what I was right with Whole 30. A few nights ago, the friend I went out to dinner with was doing Weight Watchers, their plan changed at the first of the year. We ate pretty much the same meal. I had salmon and she had duck, and they were both really yummy!

Archived