Started Jan 25

Extexgem

Started the program this week and currently on day 4. Not feeling too bad today. I had a killer headache on day 2, but that is better now. Trying to tell as many people as possible to help keep me accountable. I do feel like I am spending way too much time in the kitchen and at the grocery store, but figure it will all become a little easier as I learn how to change my daily habits!! Just found this page so I have a lot of reading to do!! My biggest fear on this program is the scale, I have had the desire to weigh everyday, but so far so good. I just ask myself how I feel instead of how much I weight. My main reason for starting this is because I was diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophagitis and need to figure out what is causing it. I have suffered from different inflammatory processes for a very long time and was in denial until this diagnosis. Hopeing this will change all of that!! Thanks for listening. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

• 6 months later...

hey extexgem

i was also recently diagnosed w/ EoE. been dealing with it since i was maybe 17, recently went into emergency room with food impacted in a stricture and that finally got me diagnosed. now i'm getting regular endoscopies, allergy shots, taking a PPI..

did you complete your whole30? did it seem to have an effect on your symptoms?

Archived