Day 6 Fatness

Mine lasted 2-3 days.  I just drank lots of water and read a lot of Whole30 success/before-and-after stories to keep me motivated.  

If it helps, there is light at the end of the tunnel....I am on day 29 today and fitting into pants that I haven't fit into in quite some time!

I'm on day 6 to and extremely bloated, like it's painful! I'm wondering if it could be because I'm eating so many almonds...?

Ding! DIng! DIng!

Yes.  Almonds and nuts in general are INFAMOUS for causing stomach bloating, digestive discomfort and bathroom issues.  Try to limit your nut consumption (since they are not an ideal fat) to 1 closed handful every other day.  

If you find that they are a food without breaks with you - meaning you can't stop eating them - you might consider breaking up with them for a bit.

Ding! DIng! DIng!

Yes.  Almonds and nuts in general are INFAMOUS for causing stomach bloating, digestive discomfort and bathroom issues.  Try to limit your nut consumption (since they are not an ideal fat) to 1 closed handful every other day.  

If you find that they are a food without breaks with you - meaning you can't stop eating them - you might consider breaking up with them for a bit.

Thank you for your reply! I decided to eliminate them completely and already am feeling much better. What do you recommend for more ideal fats?

Thank you for your reply! I decided to eliminate them completely and already am feeling much better. What do you recommend for more ideal fats?

Avocadoes, olives, coconut oil/milk/flakes, clarified butter, ghee, bacon fat, tallow, duck fat, olive oil.

I noted yesterday that I was somewhat bloated. Today I can't believe how fat I am - even my fat jeans are digging into my crotch and my bra is cutting off my circulation. How long does this usually last?

What has your food consumption been like? Items that can cause bloat include nuts, seeds, raw and cruciferous veggies, and carbonated water.

Feel free to post a few days worth of your meals and we can see if anything stands out.

Archived