After Whole30...

WholeMama

How do you describe how you eat? I feel great and will mainly be sticking to this way of eating, while learning to ride my own bike ;)

Clean? Paleo? No description at all? I'm a life long labeller (I'm "doing" Atkins / Weightwatchers / LC / Whole30). So maybe it's just called eating?

Thoughts?

Create your own plan and make it personal.   I don't care for labels and 'clean eating' would be last on my list. 

Clean eating sets up all kinds of negative food thoughts in my mind.  I'd call mine the Garden of Eatin' but I lopped off all of the labels. 

That's a great question and one I am pondering too... For me, if I am asked, I think I will say I eat real (unprocessed) food. If someone shows genuine curiosity, or if pressed further, I will probably add that I choose to be ___free and ___free because my body does not process these food groups well. If they want more info, I will share my Whole30 story. 

Looking forward to hearing what others have to say.

Let me know what you decide! I am on day 29 and continuing for a couple more weeks before re-introduction.

Mindful eating.

Balanced eating.

Nourishing eating.

Or, to take a leaf out of MeadowLily's book, I'm resetting my eating to the factory settings. :-)

Original factory settings.   :D  I kept them until I launched off into the deep end with diets. :P 

Reintro training is the most important part.   I really appreciated it.   It's great to know that she has a piece of bread here and there.   :) 

The entirety of life is just too huge to contemplate without a few tiddly winks along the way.

Archived