W30.03

WholeDave

So here we go again. After a month of off-roading and weight gain in Europe and back in Australia, I'm ready to hitch up the Whole30 wagon for the third time.

Brekky was a veggie stir fry, lunch a tuna salad with leftover pumpkin & bok choy, and I'm planning a pork stir fry for dinner. I am meeting a friend for a drink after work so need to manage that on day one.

Exercise is the next step - desperately need a run to get the body moving again. Hopefully that can be a tomorrow activity.

Day 2 - eating well without any issues, had a couple of beers with my friend last night but that's it as far as alcohol is concerned. I'm still really tired and lethargic - possibly from travel and the cold I picked up on the way home. Desperately needing some air and exercise.

• 3 weeks later...

OK OK, it's clearly not day 20! Having a great struggle getting back into the zone. Eating W30 mostly but still not fully on the path. Went for a run earlier this week which was good and plan another this weekend but...it's...just....taking....some....time......

• 3 months later...

In a difficult place Lily! Good to be back  :)

Dave,  'offing' can take on a mind of its own. The appetite control center in the brain takes you on a wild ride into the wilderness regions.  One day, you can't believe where you've been or how you even got there. Easily done, Dave.  Those were my old days.  Then, I drew a line in the sand and I meant it.  We're still here, at your beck and call. 

Fat cells have a memory. Guess what.  The fat wants you back. After a weight releasing those pip-squeaks fight like hail to see to it that you eat it all back.  Been there, done that, too.  This time will be different for you. You'll see.  With each passing time, we learn their ways and we fight back with all of our being. 

Those fat cells are so sneaky and sly wily coyotes. They whisper in your ear or you find yourself going here, there and everywhere just to please the lil creeps.  You decide to smother their voices.  You fight fat with fat. You give them a few swift blows until you knock them out of the ring.  No more rope-a-dope for you, Dave. Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. 

Archived