mndellosa

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whole30 books read✅

Cupboards,fridge,freezer,pantry and spice cupboard

cleaned out ✅

Week one meal plan made✅

Food prep for week ✅ (bone broth in slow cooker as i type, hard boiled eggs done, clean sausage patties made, sausage,egg &veggie cupcakes made for our busy mornings and made batch of clarified butter, homemade avacado mayo, ranch dressing and ketchup)

Embarrasing half naked "before" pictures ✅ (and locked and password protected on my phone )

All thats left before monday is weight and measurements and I'll be good to go. Super excited.

How is everyone else doing with prepping for monday?

I accidentally stuffed up today (Day 9!!) So I'm restarting on Feb 8. Learnt my lesson... always read the labels. Even better, don't eat/drink anything that comes with a label!

Just signed up with the forum to help me get through Day 1, Take 2. Good luck all!

I'm starting (again) with all of you. I've been detoxing from holiday celebrating with eating low carb but with dairy and adding nuts and fruits since January 1st. So, removing dairy will be a slight challenge.

It's great to know I won't be a "later bloomer" or "late starter".

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening.  :)

So happy to find a group starting 2/8! This is my 2nd Whole30. I did 10/26 to 12/20 last year. I tried starting January 4th but only lasted a few weeks. Here I am again...my sugar dragon has gotten out of control. Group support and daily emails were the key to my success the first time. Looking forward to the journey with all of you! Here's to an awesome first day! 

starting today too! I'm not as angry about my coconut milk coffee as I expected but ask me again in a few days ;) I read the book awhile ago, and have had a few friends who have done several rounds. One friend is on week 2 now, and offering lots of encouragement. I'm not as prepared as I wanted to be though. I've been so busy but I think I was using that as an excuse, so I did a quick run shopping last night and decided to jump in today. Day 30 will be the day before my 40th birthday so I'm thinking that's fitting in some way. If I waited I would've been bogged down with hours of recipe searching and lists upon lists and gotten lost in the meal planning and been discouraged (which is what has typically happened in the past). So I have few simple go to's to get me through the next few days. 

*question: my friend was saying the "rules" are a little more lax now with store bought almond milk but I wasn't able to find anything on that? Any ideas? 

So happy to find a group starting 2/8! This is my 2nd Whole30. I did 10/26 to 12/20 last year. I tried starting January 4th but only lasted a few weeks. Here I am again...my sugar dragon has gotten out of control. Group support and daily emails were the key to my success the first time. Looking forward to the journey with all of you! Here's to an awesome first day! 

I guess I missed the daily email sign up :( 

Archived