Nicky W's Log

zoomzoom325

So Today is day 0 and tomorrow dh and I begin. Looking forward to keeping a record of how this goes because I have a feeling that this is going to continue to be my primary way of eating for a long time to come. I'm excited about how this way of life helps us each with our auto immune diseases. My husband has had Rheumatoid Arthritis since he was 8 (jra) and I Hashimotos Thyroiditis.

We've prepped pretty well, books read; cupboards, fridge, and freezer cleaned out and restocked; meal plan made for the first week. I even took scary half naked "before" pictures-which I than promptly locked on my phone eeewwww. All t left for tomorrow morning is measurements and than to put the scale way. I think no weighing in will be one of the hardest parts for me.

Tomorrow I will post measurements but for today just going to attach a few clothed before pics. Ones that are motivating me to do something about my health.

post-85705-0-54596900-1454851969_thumb.j

post-85705-0-75992000-1454851979_thumb.j

Day 1 went really good. Our meals were tasty and we didnt snack.

Day 2 was harder for me. Woke up with my chronic neck pain flaring so was super nauseous and couldnt keep anything fown but around noon i had a little bit of bone broth and by dinner i was able to have some beef/veggie soup.

Kept dh compliant all day though and he did really good, he was feeling pretty lethargic during the day.

Day 3 so far has been ok. Feeling a little bit better. Had 2 small homemade sausages and 1/2 an apple with cashew butter. Couldnt handle veggies this a.m.

Dh had 2 egg/sausage/veggie muffins, apple with cashew butter and a couple olives.

Lunch will be leftover soup and dinner will be shredded beef on lettuce with diced tomatoes and guacamole.

Archived