Hard boiled eggs vs Fried eggs.

Naz16

Ok so I've posted on here before about having digestion problems and I've been taking digestive enzymes which seem to be working. I've also started a food journal writing down what I eat, the time, and how I feel after said meal.

I've noticed a couple of things, when I eat fried eggs, say either cooked in ghee or coconut oil I feel bloated and need to poo (sorry TMI!) and it's usually loose. But when I eat hard boiled eggs I'm pretty much fine and don't have the same feeling.

I've also noticed that eating avocado is possibly causing me problems with digestion as well although I'm mostly eating it with the eggs (fried not hardboiled).

Is there something to this?

Should I just cut out eggs altogether for a few weeks and see how I feel reintroducing them?

Naz, it's most likely the quantity of fat that you're eating. Have you had your gallbladder removed by any chance?

Even if you haven't, try cutting back on the fat just a little bit. The fact that this is happening when fat (eggs) get piled on with more fat (avocado or cooking oils), sounds like you could either be struggling to digest them, or there are just too much of them in your diet.

Are you following the hand guidelines for your food? how many thumbs of fat are you adding at each meal?

To be honest I've only started measuring my fats, well in the past week but still have seen these same results. I use either a tsp of ghee or tsp of coconut oil. Haven't had avocado for a few days now but still having the same issue re the fried eggs versus hard boiled.

Archived