Day 75

Breakfast

Egg muffins with ranch

Coffee w/ coconut milk & vanilla

Lunch

Cabbage leaves, lettuce leaves wrapped with turkey, ranch, and tomato

1 strawberry

Pumpkin Patch Trip

Pumpkin Pie...dang that was good!! Could not decide what to have (decided days ago I was having something but wasn't sure what). Asked the lady there what she recommended and she said pumpkin pie without a flinch :) She knows her treats! lol

Coffee, black

Dinner

Beef/cabbage stuffed green pepper

Leftover pumpkin/apple "stuff"

I'm at work this evening and was still really hungry, only thing close to acceptable was a co-workers banana or applesauce. Though I haven't had a full banana in over 2 months I *think* it was the better option because the applesauce had additives in it. The banana was almost too sweet but helped to fill my belly I guess. Might have some chicken when I get home. We'll see.

Hubby and I are still frustrated with eachother about this whole food thing, hopefully we can figure something out!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add a hamburger patty...got home and was still hungry. Not to mention my back/hips are throbbing so hopefully the extra protein will help with recovery? Idk! Hard to believe I need to recover from sitting for 6 hours but sitting is one of the main culprits of causing so much pain!

Good night all :)

I want to crawl in a hole and cry....

Day 76

Today has just been a very hot mess of a day and I'm emotionally tied to it. I can't believe how I've handled my eating today, I'm completely repulsed by letting my old habits creep back in.

Here it is

Breakfast

Egg muffins w/ranch

coffee

Lunch

Stuffed Pepper

Avocado

Dinner

Crockpot meatballs,

Food day at work following a stressful day....this was NOT GOOD!!!

Raw veggies with ranch (my ranch that I brought)

Then 3-4 mini loaf pumpkin bars that I brought!!! 3-4?? Yah, 3-4 b/c I was so stressed during a call that I had that I was eating them and not even realizing it!!!!! Literally didn't realize how many I was consuming!!! It was a messy day before I even got to work and then a mess at work. After I got through some crap at work I realized that I had downed 3-4 mini loaves and just want to burst into tears. Yes my belly hurts and yes I'll probably break out in zits but most importantly I'm so mad that I'm not over this emotional eating!!!

Now what? I'm not sure. Whole30 again? I'm so discouraged.

Okay...first thing is first...BREATHE! Stop and breathe. Take some really deep breaths...like 10 or 15. You are going to be fine. So what, you slipped up and ate some food you probably wouldn't have otherwise. It could have been worse. It was a bump in the road, no big deal.

Try to look at this as an improvement. Think about what you would have done before you discovered the Whole 30. I bet you would have done far worse, and probably not felt as bad. Just make today a better day and don't forget to just close your eyes and take some deep breathes to push that negativity out of your body!

I want to crawl in a hole and cry....

:( Sorry you had such a tough day. Don't be upset with yourself. It was only one day of your life!

I had a rotten eating day yesterday and I didn't even have anything horrible going on to cause it. I ate far worse than you during the day - chips, ice cream, cereal, peanut butter, and wine. WTH? Don't know what happened. Don't really care right now. Some days it's so easy. Other days not. Just keep focused on the goals you have and relax. After three weeks of varying degrees of offroading, I decided late last night (after eating the above mentioned lengthy list of CRAP) to begin Whole30 #3 today! I feel positive and good, not discouraged or guilty. It just took three weeks to get back on track... :)

Thank you both for the encouragement! I really need it. I'm trying to be kind to myself and learn to breath! You're right, I could have done worse (ate the food other people brought, but I didn't even bat an eye at that food! Yay me! Lol)

Today is a new day, and I've made good choices!

Thanks again for the support!

Day 77

I'm breathing....thanks again for the support earlier. This is a journey, I "signed up" for a lifestyle change, not a fad diet. I have got to keep that in perspective :)

That being said today was better, not great but better :)

Breakfast-

Meatballs with onions

Few bites of pancake daughter and I made. She ate ALL of hers! Maybe this recipe will be a keeper?!

Lacked some veggies and fat.

Coffee, bite of apple

Lunch

Meatballs again

Zucchini fries with ranch

Cashews that dd didn't finish from snack

Dinner

3 Chicken fajitas on coconut flour tortillas, stuffed with guac & red cabbage

Realized at dinner the only thing I drank all day was that coffee! I have got to work on water intake! I don't think of it until later in the day (usually when I'm wondering why I'm thirsty).

Day 78

Post WOD

1 and half sausage link

Coffee

Breakfast

Half large sweet potato with sausage, raspberries and coconut milk on top. Yummy!!

Bite dd pancake

Lunch

2 coconut flour chicken fajitas with guac

Dinner

Kale salad with Evoo, pomegranate seeds, walnuts, lemon juice

Stuffed green pepper

Working on a iced passion tea now as well

Today was good :)

Day 79

Breakfast

Half sweet potato, sausage, berries, coconut milk

4 bites dd pancake

Coffee

Lunch

Meatballs, sauce, over wilted kale

Homemade larabar (was trying to get some quick fat in but later in day realized I was probably feeding a craving b/c I decided against chocolate bar at store). Hmmmm

Dinner

Apple shallot pork chop

Carrot "pudding"

Pumpkin bake "thing" (pumpkin, eggs, spices baked)

Too full from dinner

Day 81

Post WOD

Grabbed pumpkin bake thing that had eggs, knew breakfast would be shortly

Coffee

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs with wilted kale, sausage and avocado

Lunch

Pumpkin bake things

Meatballs and sauce

Few almonds/hazelnuts and 4 fried cherries

Dinner

Pork ribs

Half sweet potato

2 chunks cantaloupe

Coming down with the cold hubby and dd have had this week. Thought I was going to miss it! Dang!

Day 82

Breakfast

Pork ribs, pumpkin bake thing

Coffee w/coconut milk

Lunch

Leftover cinnamon apple pork chops

Handful of carrots

Chocolate - yep I said it! It was 86% cacao that I bought for making Nom Nom Paleo truffles. We have an annual Halloween party tonight so I'm making truffles and bacon wrapped honey glazed chicken. Thank goodness I'm post W30 b/c this stuff is paleo off roading for sure. But, I'm going to be tempted at this party with ALOT of "old eating habits food" so these were the recipes I landed on and sounded good to me. That being said, since I tried a square of the chocolate already before making the truffles I need to keep that in mind while eyeing the truffles later. The chocolate has soy leticin in it as well, so I know that's not ideal at all but all I had to work with at my home town grocery store.

So dinner better consist of

Bacon wrapped chicken

2-3 truffles

And if there is anything REALLY worth trying at the party I will give it a try, otherwise I'll just stick to my chicken and maybe eat something from home before we go.

Planning on providing a good report tomorrow :) wish me luck!

Day 82

Dinner/Party Report

Well...I ate A LOT of bacon wrapped chicken!

And when I made the post yesterday I had not fully finished making the truffles. They did not turn out very good, so I ended up not taking them, though I did try one. At the last minute I decided to make this Chocolate Fluff dip stuff (coconut milk, cacao, and maple syrup). That stuff is deadly and I ate too much of it with fruit. I guess it could have been worse. I could have ate the truck load of cookies someone brought to the party or drank all the crazy mixed drinks people were drinking.

My tummy was a little bloated feeling today and I just felt sluggish, but overall, I could have done worse and therefore felt worse.

Trying to be kind to myself!

Day 83

Today has felt chaotic with not having food prepped, etc.

Breakfast (woke up later than normal, wasn't really hungry, but....)

Apples and the fluffy dip! HA! Yep, I guess I didn't have enough last night I had to polish off the rest this mroning! Damn Sugar Demon, oh how I hate you!!

Coffee

Lunch

Applegate Chicken Sausage

Cucumbers/carrots/red pepper

Mayo

Dinner

Pad Thai

At work late, just ate an apple. Wish it would have been some kind of protien though. Maybe I should keep a few cans of tuna at my desk for these late night shifts.

Looking forward to a new week. I'm almost dreading all the holidays coming up, I know I can make good food that is good for me, but I'm getting a little exhausted with all the prepping/cooking and all.

But....I do feel so much better than I did 83 days ago!! So I'll keep on truckin' ;-)

Day 84

Breakfast

Egg frittata with mayo

Coffee that may have had artificial and natural flavoring

Dang chocolate balls that I made over the weekend that werent even any good. I feel bad wasting all that chocolate but I need to throw these away so that I do not eat them

Lunch

Pad Thai

Dinner

Iced passion tea

Frozen berries with coconut milk

Pumpkin chili with avocado

Day 85

Breakfast

Egg frittata with mayo

Lunch

Pad Thai

Dinner

Paleomg Superbowl Bacon Meatballs with mango honey mustard sauce

Broccoli

Apples with chocolate coconut cream dip (has maple syrup in it). So good!

Daughter ate 4 of 5 meatballs!! She was dipping them in the chocolate dip lol

Day 86

Post WOD

2 meatballs

Breakfast

Egg frittata with mayo

Coffee with coconut milk

Lunch

Pad Thai

Dinner

Did not have anything made and trick or treating palms got shuffled so....once we finally got to dinner I had nothing to serve! Off to the Mexican restaurant we went! I had pork carnitas served with corn tortillas. I took one bite with corn tortillas and then took she'll off. It added no flavor so it had to go.

Came home and had some chocolate fluff stuff lol :)

2 meatballs for some extra protein later in the evening

Day 87

Post WOD/Breakfast

Egg frittata with mayo

Shared apple with dd

Coffee

Lunch

Ham

Kale salad with evoo, pecans, pomegranate seeds

Cucumbers

Red peppers

couple cashews

Dinner

2 small burgers both with lettuce, tomato, avocado, adoba/chipotle sauce

Sweet potato fries w/ adoba/chipotle sauce

Bite of cantelope

Clementine orange

Belly has felt contracted most of the day, wondering if it was from Mex dinner last night.

DD ate really well for all 3 meals I made her today.

B- eggs & apple

L- ham, carrots, cucumbers, red peppers, cashews, little Kraft ranch (she doesn't always ask for this and was half done when she did so I put nickel sized dollop on her plate).

D-hamburger with bun, tomato slice, avocado slice, sweet potato fries then asked for (and ate) more fries and a bratwurst hubby was eating.

Archived