Bacon

Coffee

Lunch

Lettuce wrap taco with guac

Dinner

Steak, half sweet potato with grass fed butter and pumpkin pie spice

Asparagus

pineapple

Made paleo pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with dd this afternoon.....ate way too many of them.

:-/ sigh

Starting to wonder what kind of realistic plan I need to come up with for the holidays. Seeing as how I can't seem to control myself around cookies lol. Yet the huge bowl of Halloween candy doesn't even get a glance from me (that would not have been the case pre W30!!). At least I know EXACTLY what is in those cookies I made :)

Movie night with hubby tonight. I bought a 6 pack of Apple Cider gluten free beer a few days back, planning to have a couple of those tonight.

After the cookies and the sugar spike from the beer I'm guessing I'll feel like sh*t come Sunday/Monday/Tuesday! Yay me! At least I know it's coming and why. At least hubby will be happy I had a movie/drink night with him.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 90.....

forgot to log, all was good but I did have one of those damn paleo pumpkin cookies!

Day 91

Breakfast

Egg Fritatta w/mayo

Coffee

Lunch

Chicken/Kale/Sweet Potato patties w/guac

Few grapes

Snack- made apples and dip for daughter, I had a slice of apple with dip

Dinner

Well Fed Chili with avocado

2 clementine oranges

Day 92

Breakfast

Egg frittata with mayo (only ate half what I normally do, felt really full)

Coffee

Slice of apple

Lunch

Chicken kale sweet potato patty

Tropical chicken salad

Snack

Few Grapes

Dinner

Salisbury steak with mashed cauliflower

2 little pumpkin cookies with dd right after dinner.

Really fighting the urge to have a treat tonight, don't want to start that habit up again.

Day 93

Breakfast

Egg fritatta with mayo

Post WOD- nothing....should have packed beef jerky!dang!

Coffee

Lunch

Chicken/kale/sweet potato patties (2) with mayo

Dinner

Tropical chicken salad

Frozen berries with chocolate coconut fluff whip

At work, brought some beef jerky, ate that. Just went and got 2 hard boiled eggs and raw veggies from the cafe. I'm guessing my extra hunger is from not eating after WOD. Who knows. At least I didn't grab a cookie from the cafe ;)

Day 94

Post WOD

Beef jerky

Breakfast

Egg frittata with mayo

Coffee with coconut milk and vanilla extract

Lunch

Chili with avocado

A few bites of watermelon

Dinner

Taco salad from a local restaurants. Had them hold the Shell, cheese, sour cream. Not sure how they prepared the meat but I was starving and we were in a hurry so made the best decision under quick pressure. While eating found three beans in the meats, made me want to throw my plates on the floor!!

After we got home and things settle down for us, I had frozen berries with chocolate fluff, it was good, but didn't help that sugar demon.

Chopped my hair off today, thinking it was the worst decision of the year! Trying to remember I am not defined by my hair! Remembering to be my own kind of beautiful. On a bright note I did donate the hair to locks of love!

Day 95 (yesterday)

Too tired to think back but can't think of anything way off mark. Though my munching seems to be creeping back in. :(

Day 96

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs with sausage, zucchini

Berries with coconut milk (including vanilla)

Lunch-like 2 hours late

Roast beef, mayo, tomato, on lettuce wrap

Black olives

Munched on few apple chips

Beef jerky

Dinner

Mocha Steak, sweet potato with kerrygold butter & pumpkin pie spice

Asparagus, berries w/coconut milk

Tried cashew butter then had a handful of f*ing chocolate chips! What the hell???!!!! I think my sugar dragon is fully alive.

I can't wait till my next Whole 30 but doesn't make sense to do it with holidays approaching.

Last night went from bad to worse after I logged my food. Set down to watch a movie with the husband and of course he wanted me to have a drink or two with him. So I ended up with two gluten-free apple cider beers however then I helped myself to more chocolate chips mixed with cranberries and a few hazelnuts. Feel okay today however emotionally frustrated.

Day 97

Breakfast

Many pizza egg frittata, bacon, coffee with coconut milk

Lunch

Maple chicken salad in large Romain lettuce leaves, apples with chocolate coconut fluff (too much of that).

Dinner

Spaghetti squash with meat sauce, black olives, grapes

Late night at work, had a little leftover scrambled eggs with zucchini and sausage

Feel like I did pretty good today other then the overeating of chocolate coconut fluff as well as maybe the maple chicken salad is not a good idea right now since it has maple syrup in it and my sugar demon seems to be on the rise.

Day 98

Main meals were fine, however I'm struggling with wanting to snack. Dang chocolate coconut fluff is going to be the death of me.

Day 99

Breakfast

Pizza Egg Fritatta

Couple bites of dd paleo banana pancake

Coffee

Lunch

Pork/Apple crock pot meal, had honey in it.

half sweet potato with butter and pumpkin pie spice

Half avocado, maybe I ate that with breakfast, I don't really remember but I know I ate it with one of the two meals.

Snack with daughter

Beef jerky

celery with cashew butter and a few raisins

Dinner

Chicken fajitas with guac on lettuce leaves

broccoli

Finished the small amount of chocolate coconut fluff stuff...glad it's gone but it's a great thing for dd to have. I can't seem to stay out of it lately though :(

More beef jerky.......I'm feeling like munching again at night. I have got to get a hold of myself and fast! Geesh!! this really stinks!

Day 100 !!!!!!

Wow, 100 days on this journey

Breakfast

Sausage, sweet potato, next berries, with coconut milk

Bite of pancake

Coffee with coconut milk

Lunch

Crockpot Apple and pork, has honey in it.

Steamed broccoli

A few chunks of pineapple

Dinner

Spaghetti squash with meat sauce. Guacamole.

Was at work when I ate dinner a little bit later I was still hungry so had an apple as that was the only healthy option from the cafeteria

Also had iced passion tea and hot tea to drink today

Day 101

Post WOD/Breakfast

4 scrambled eggs with zucchini

Bacon

Coffee with coconut milk

Bought a "good chocolate" bar to celebrate my 100 days :) I had talked myself out of it many many times I've the past 100 days, so I felt like this was a time I could have it to celebrate. I ate 4 of the "squares" from it and that was more then enough for that moment.

Lunch

Beef & broccoli stir fry

Berries with coconut milk

Dinner

Ate at mex restaurant, I had steak fajitas, no shells, with guac.

Had a stressful evening and was still hungry when I got home, had berries and coconut milk and 4 more "squares" of chocolate. Could have emotionally ate the rest but didn't. Hopefully it can stay in the cabinet at least for a few days :)

• 2 weeks later...

Took a break from logging for a bit, life was just crazy with thanksgiving. Over last 10 days food choices have been decent. My biggest issue was over indulgence of desserts (all "paleo" but thats not the point, lol.)

Getting back on track

Day 111

Breakfast- eggs, bacon

Post WOD - cold burger lol

coffee

Lunch

Leftover turkey with squash/Brussels sprout/cranberry bake

Dinner

Steak salad with guac from Chipolte

Late snack since at work- veggies

Archived