I am about to start my whole 30 and want to plan a little bit. I understand that working out is determined by the amount of effort that you put in.  I definitely do no do any crazy workouts, but caring for a newborn can be similar to working out on many days. I typically take a 3 mile walk each day 1/2 of it is uphill. I try to do a little yoga a few days a week- this is mostly stretching and core rebuilding. I also bounce on a trampoline off and on during the day trying to calm my little one.  I have been struggling with low supply from the start (I only produce about 6-10 oz a day) and I am hoping whole 30 might help me increase a bit more. I have followed a basic paleo diet for about 5 years.  I am trying to prepare a bit and am just wondering if any post/pre workout snacks are needed. Possibly for the walk? Or should I just eat a lot during the day and not worry too much about it. 

• Moderators

We recommend to breastfeeding mothers to eat at least four template meals a day plus mini meals as necessary. It sounds more like this would be a good plan for you than pre-post workout meals... keep your fats up (way up... like drinking canned coconut milk throughout the day) and that should help your supply!

Archived