Mashed Cauliflower recipe?

cccarmichael

• Moderators

Almond milk is okay, as long as it doesn't have any off plan ingredients in it. You can make your own, if you can't find any at the store.

For a different recipe, try this one

There are several links in my signature, to things like the Whole30 rules and Can I Have list and the meal template -- if you haven't already, you might want to check them out and be sure you know what Whole30 really is, there are some misleading things out there on other sites.

Hi!  I'm looking for a legal recipe to make mashed cauliflower.  I found one that used almond milk so I know that's not allowed.  Does anyone have a recipe that is yummy and is within the Whole30 standards?

Hi!  I'm looking for a legal recipe to make mashed cauliflower.  I found one that used almond milk so I know that's not allowed.  Does anyone have a recipe that is yummy and is within the Whole30 standards?

Thanks for your suggestions.  I have the Whole30 book so I have access to what is legal and not legal.  While my husband is eating mashed potatoes, I will be eating yummy mashed cauliflower.  I do have Ghee and love it so I will be able to make my dish even yummier!

Archived