Day 18and feeling pain and joint inflammation that I never felt before

san628

Hi- I'm on day 18 and am 47 years old. My trainer sent me the information for this because I have struggled with weight loss and the book sounded just like me. The only other program that I have been able to lose weight on has been the HCG diet. I tried the primal BluePrint last year but didn't really lose anything

It's been going quite well except for the past two days I have been having all over body joint pain. My fingers have that puffy feeling like after a run on a hot day . My body kind of aches all over. I wasn't sure if I should be taking some Omega-3 capsules as some of the the other ingrediants have glycerine, gelatins, tocopherols. I have been fully whole30 compliant and have not taking any other vitamins, medicines etc.

I don't think I'm coming down with anything. I have actually lessened my nut consumption from the first two weeks as I didn't feel like I was losing inches so nuts are usually just a few before a workout. My workouts are mostly crossfit like workouts 3 days a week. The only thing I have reintroduced is running but only 3 miles this past Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Archived