Microwave Egg Boiler - It really does work!

jhmomi

I really didn't believe my trainer when he said this thing was awesome for cooking hard or soft boiled eggs, but it really is amazing. I've had one of these almost two months and I use it EVERY day. I love that I make the eggs fresh instead of boiling a bunch and having them cold out of the fridge the next day. Thought some of you egg lovers out there might like it too. It's only about $8 on Amazon with free Prime shipping, but also available at Target for about $10.

http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-64802-Microwave-Boiler/dp/B0007M2BN0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348672141&sr=8-1&keywords=egg+boiler

Tip: If you place the bottom half of the boiler under running water for a few seconds to cool and flip the silver tray over, you can transfer the eggs to the bottom half as a bowl to cool your eggs.

I really didn't believe my trainer when he said this thing was awesome for cooking hard or soft boiled eggs, but it really is amazing. I've had one of these almost two months and I use it EVERY day. I love that I make the eggs fresh instead of boiling a bunch and having them cold out of the fridge the next day. Thought some of you egg lovers out there might like it too. It's only about $8 on Amazon with free Prime shipping, but also available at Target for about $10.

http://www.amazon.co...ords=egg+boiler

Tip: If you place the bottom half of the boiler under running water for a few seconds to cool and flip the silver tray over, you can transfer the eggs to the bottom half as a bowl to cool your eggs.

I totally agree with this. I just got mine yesterday (thank you JHMOMI for the recommendation) and I've already made two batches of the most perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs. Best gadget EVER!!

What a great idea. Now there is something else I need to order from Amazon.

And the list goes on.

LOL yes it does. This really is a good one and not very expensive at all. So worth it. I am done with googling "best way to hard boil eggs" forever. :)

Well I broke down and ordered one today;.. Can't wait to try it.

Oh good. JHMOMI and I get a kickback. :ph34r: I'm kidding, of course. I use mine every day. Very easy to go through 4 HB eggs when there are two of us here. I just had the best salad with cut up roast chicken from the other night that I warmed up in rendered chicken fat, avocado, tons of greens, cukes, tomatoes, and 2 HB eggs. Dressing was home made mayo that I stirred a little balsamic vinegar and water in it to thin it down a little. I do not like thick dressings. Best use of a HB egg so far.

Oh good. JHMOMI and I get a kickback. :ph34r: I'm kidding, of course. I use mine every day. Very easy to go through 4 HB eggs when there are two of us here. I just had the best salad with cut up roast chicken from the other night that I warmed up in rendered chicken fat, avocado, tons of greens, cukes, tomatoes, and 2 HB eggs. Dressing was home made mayo that I stirred a little balsamic vinegar and water in it to thin it down a little. I do not like thick dressings. Best use of a HB egg so far.

That salad sounds really great SLW600. I think crispy prosciutto would be a nice addition too! Think it might be time for my HB egg, crispy prosciutto and olive salad combo again tomorrow. So many good choices of things to eat...

FYI - The microwave egg boiler is back up to $9.49 on Amazon, but still lower priced than when I bought it. I paid $10.91.

That salad sounds really great SLW600. I think crispy prosciutto would be a nice addition too! Think it might be time for my HB egg, crispy prosciutto and olive salad combo again tomorrow. So many good choices of things to eat...

FYI - The microwave egg boiler is back up to $9.49 on Amazon, but still lower priced than when I bought it. I paid $10.91.

Oh good idea on the prosciutto idea. I keep forgetting about that. Roast chicken warmed up in rendered chicken fat is amazing!!

Archived