Full week of travel for work

DanielleBethV

I am going to be on the road all of next week - lots of breakfast/coffee/lunch/dinner meetings.  I feel pretty confident about finding Whole30 compliant foods for breakfast and I can do coffee black, but I know one of the lunch meetings is at a Mexican restaurant.  Any suggestions or guidance?  Some kind of salad is probably my best bet.  I will be in and out of programming all day for one day I'm traveling, and we have just...snacky things and then something like pizza provided at the end.  What are some good things I can keep on me that will keep me going (I'll be on my feet running around the entire time) AND stay on the Whole30 wagon?

Thanks for any guidance!! 

Mexican restaurants are tricky in terms of being Whole30 compliant.  Cooking fats, seasonings, sauces, salsas, dressings and marinades are all ripe for potential off-plan ingredients.  You'll need to ask a lot of questions - maybe take a look at their online menu ahead of time to identify promising options, and then call during slow times to see if you can settle on something compliant.

On the things to keep on you, compliant jerky is one possible option. 

Archived