Starting with the Whole30 March 1st!

CourtSpell

Hello there Whole30 family! I am super excited to get started on this journey and get my health back on track! I have struggled with an unhealthy relationship with food my entire life and I'm tired of it controlling my life. Time to get this relationship back on track in 2016!

i'm starting on february 29th! and, fully relate re: an unhealthy relationship with food, specifically sugar in my case. it is truly an addiction. the sugar-free chocolate, s'more-flavored protein bars, maltitol syrup etc. weren't helping. i threw them all out yesterday. made cauliflower rice for the first time tonight, and even my parents liked it, a really good sign. looking forward to hearing about your progress! 

Just finishing first whole 30 today. Looking to start next round. Anyone want to stay in touch? My daughter had started this journey but now she is done and chooses to move in a different direction. Trying to build a support network for Whole 60. Dealing with auto-immune issues and plan to do this awhile.

WindDancer

Texas

Archived