Starting March 1 (after a few failed attempts)

corduroy

I feel that this will be the one! haha... Learning some things with the failed attempts as well. This is the first time I am introducing myself here so hoping this will help as well. I am what most people would consider normal weight and relatively fit for today's standards of sedentary living but I know I am not at the top of my physical potential. Have 10 pounds left from my pregnancy that I am ready to get rid of, a shoulder pain that comes and goes and my energy level could definitely get a boost.

I am re-starting today as well. I made it to day #14 and ate a few bites of ice cream at dinner. Was just going to blow it off but then what should have been day #15 turned into an all out binge fest. Whoops!!

I have struggled because I have felt like crap the whole time!! Never felt an energy boost, cravings never went away and I finally caved.

I think its my own fault. Was not eating three times a day, nor were my meals perfectly balanced. So here I am , starting over and vowing to get it right this time.

Good luck!!

Archived