Whole45 - Boob Loss!

Raven

I just completed my second Whole45 and I've done somewhere around four or five Whole30s before, including a Whole60.  This time I noticed that my boobs shrunk a lot!  I'm pretty sure I went down an entire cup size and lost at least an inch or two.  I'm happy with my body composition change overall (and had many other wonderful results!), but is it possible I'll get my boobs back at some point?  They're like empty flesh bags now.  Sadface.

I tried googling this, but mostly came up with W30 chicken breast recipes.  Ha!  Also, I think I remember a post by Robin Strathdee from maybe three or four years ago about how after a few months of eating Good Food, her hormones levelled out and things returned to (mostly) normal.

Any insight or supportive comments are welcome.   :lol:

I had some shrinkage when I lost a lot of inflammation (I have a horrible feeling my inflammation was worth at least 1 cup size, maybe more :o)

Some of it can be muscle tone too, so you might just be noticing it worse than it really is.

Just work on your health and be aware that weight loss can include boobs too :)

I had some shrinkage when I lost a lot of inflammation (I have a horrible feeling my inflammation was worth at least 1 cup size, maybe more :o)

Some of it can be muscle tone too, so you might just be noticing it worse than it really is.

Just work on your health and be aware that weight loss can include boobs too :)

Muscle tone!  I didn't even think about that...  I've been sick (on day eight of antibiotics) and haven't been able to get to the gym due to the mystery illness.  That's gotta be part of it!  Thanks, praxisproject!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived